You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TK contradicting himself again!

2»

Comments

• Options
    windamonwindamon Member Posts: 219
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: TK contradicting himself again!:
    In Response to Re: TK contradicting himself again! : If you were ma laptop a woulda chucked it oot the windae. Aw the best.
    Posted by Kadoom
    sadly I don't own a laptop, I have however purchased a HP260-104NA desktop pc,complete with a 22kd full HD 22 inch monitor.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    In Response to Re: TK contradicting himself again! : You made a little comment before you left so I think you do remember us ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ah yes, the cash game,great fun, love all the dry and sarcastic comments made on the table,made me laugh.sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,but the highest form of intelligence, (Oscar wilde), but you know this I presume.

regards once again
                                                             windy
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    edited September 2017
    OP I heard Tikay is plotting to rig the rng in his favour so he can win the Super Sunday Main Event - lots of 'impossible bad beats' and 'OMG rivers'.

Just look at how many posts he's already made promoting Super Sunday - only one logical conclusion...
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    OP I heard Tikay is plotting to rig the rng in his favour so he can win the Super Sunday Main Event - lots of 'impossible bad beats' and 'OMG rivers'. Just look at how many posts he's already made promoting Super Sunday - only one logical conclusion...
    Posted by Angmar2626
    are you suggesting that this over populated and highly regarded poker site is rigged? how very dare you. you must be punished my friend. may I suggest as punishment you shall be trolled by the community here, apparently that's common, oh! and be sent to the Russians with your life ins policy cancelled.