You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

No action buttons puzzled n Angry

M3LLYM3LLY Member Posts: 2
edited September 2017 in Chat with Channing
 Hi, this maybe a simple fix and im being really stupid..
I downloaded the app last night, went to a table to start game.
But no action buttons, fold, call, bet etc. how are we supposed to play????. I think the buttons are there but lower down on screen,
how do we access them. Ive checked reviews and lots of us have same prob. Im on an android phone using the MOBILE app.
 Please help. Mel

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited September 2017

Hi M3LLY,

I make a point of never getting involved in replying to questions put to Mr Channing - it's his thread, & it seems a little rude for me to interject.

However, you've raised a technical query, & Mr C probably knows as much about IT & software as I do - which is not much - so to save you waiting, & perhaps sitting there drumming your fingers on the table impatiently, I'll move this thread to a section of the Forum where one of the tech savvy players is more likely to spot it, & perhaps come up with an answer or workaround. I'll also have a word with the Office to see if they can somehow remotely troubleshoot the problem. 

I don't doubt - as you note - that others have the same problem. However, an awful lot of players play via the App night after night, without the symptoms you suggest. Arguably, it's not the Rolls Royce of Apps, but neither is it a Trabant.

PS - Sorry you are having problems, but I'm sure we can sort it.