You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TAKE TIME OUT

scouse1515scouse1515 Member Posts: 190
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
since i appeared as a guest on the primo my game just sort of left me, i couldnt even win a 30p sit n go. so i decided to take a time out from sky poker, although i did still play the odd game. So i still needed my fix of poker what did i do???? Reg. with PKR,Befair,Poker heaven & littlewoods. mmmmm!! how did i get on you may ask, well i put $15 into PKR i am now upto $187 after loosing $12 from the off, only play premium hands as they shove with anything. Betfair well i wasnt going to put their min deposit in as it was $30 just to try so decided to play their bankroll starter freerolls NLH & PLO I am up $25. littlewoods NA! Dont bother. poker heaven mmm!! not good really although i am up again only $20 full of bad river beats. So now am back with sky because in all honesty its a far better site so all you poker players out there try the rest but you will be back. I am refreshed tighter player ready to take your chips. bring it on cowgomoo lol