You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's MasterCash - truncated!

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight's Master Cash will only be ONE hour, not 2, as normal. This is to accommodate a special 2 hour edition of Total Player.

Sorry about that, but something had to give, & it's only temporary.

And MasterCash WILL still include the very popular "Top of the Pots", so there will only be ONE MasterCash Table tonight - MasterCash3, which is 5p-10p.

So, we'll try to show more poker, more hands, & I'll ask Rich Orford (not even arrived yet, pfft) if he can waffle a bit less. Should be easy, that.

8pm - 9pm, Channel 865, tonight.

e-Mails as usual please, to skyopen@bskyb.com

Comments

• Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Tonight's MasterCash - truncated!:
    Tonight's Master Cash will only be ONE hour, not 2, as normal. This is to accommodate a special 2 hour edition of Total Player. Sorry about that, but something had to give, & it's only temporary. And MasterCash WILL still include the very popular "Top of the Pots", so there will only be ONE MasterCash Table tonight - MasterCash3, which is 5p-10p. So, we'll try to show more poker, more hands, & I'll ask Rich Orford (not even arrived yet, pfft) if he can waffle a bit less. Should be easy, that. 8pm - 9pm, Channel 865, tonight. e-Mails as usual please, to skyopen@bskyb.com
    Posted by Tikay10
    Can't wait to see the Total Player outcome, been great entertainment so far.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    you might be as so kind to  please give the total player big brother / prize heads up 

a mention please , voting / guessing  closes at 11pm !

ty tk !
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,076
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's MasterCash - truncated!:
    you might be as so kind to  please give the total player big brother / prize heads up  a mention please , voting / guessing  closes at 11pm ! ty tk !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    If time permits, & Her Royal Ling-Ness gives her Seal of Approval, yes, we'll try.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonight's MasterCash - truncated! : If time permits, & Her Royal Ling-Ness gives her Seal of Approval, yes, we'll try.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty tk top man !
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    I have received the book prize from last week so thanks Rich, Tikay and Aisling. :-)

(glad to see Rich still has his job)
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited February 2010
    I have received the book prize from last week so thanks Rich, Tikay and Aisling. :-) (glad to see Rich still has his job)
    Posted by Machka
    He works ? ;)
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010

Following on from my 'green studio' question from last time I have another one...

How does Riches clipboard get constantly replenished with notes? 

Is it some sort of futuristic iPad style clipboard or is there a naked runner who has been painted green that army crawls over to Rich and passes him the notes off camera?

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited February 2010
    Following on from my 'green studio' question from last time I have another one... How does Riches clipboard get constantly replenished with notes?  Is it some sort of futuristic iPad style clipboard or is there a naked runner who has been painted green that army crawls over to Rich and passes him the notes off camera?
    Posted by Machka
    I'd love to know what Rich writes down cos its obvious Ling carries him from behind the scenes and tells him exactly what to say in his earpiece!

BIG BIG good luck to the TPers tonight..........very nervous times!
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited February 2010
    Tonights lesson should be don't play Beaneh.

I learnt that a long time ago...
  • Options
    MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
    edited February 2010
    JUICY couple of hours! 25/50 started quiet but got quite interesting. Had HU with Scotty 77 for a bit that was fun, then nothing very exciting to tell thanks to a dry spell. Played with the Master Cash crew for a bit. Felted Joelaw in a KK vs 44 munchfest, then another big pot thanks to AA vs 88 (I'd been raising so much no one believed I had the goods - YUM!)

Had an interesting £20 pre-flop hand with Troyg holding 99 against his ?? It wasn't a great flop for me, but I managed to push him off whatever he had (think he paired with board but in quite a weak way, so thinking nothing stronger than suited connectors in the hole). Lost a ton in an AK vs AJ where I called on a double-paired board thinking I was up against another Ace (which I was) - sadly it was AK i was up against and the river was a K so nice value bet from him!

50/1 took ages to get going, but then felted CATD6C with A-10 vs J-10 on a 10-high flop. Also found som eVERY juicy players who just seemed to almost deliberately want to give me their chips. Needed a loo break but couldn't tear myself away from the juice! Sadly Cowgomoo felted one of our ATM machines and they didn't stick around, so I took that as a cue to releave myself (too much information?) and here I am!

Gonna leave the 25/50 for a little while and open a couple of 50/1 and see what happens.

Laterzzzzz and thanks to all who've sat and played and chatted tonight.

Matt

PS Oh, and easily the best bit of the night was watching Master Cash as Richard said "Now we can talk to the man himself, Matt Broughton. Hello Matt?" As I sat on my sofa wondering why they hadn't called me. Genius moment. Silence is golden ;)