You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SATURDAY'S PTP

MBroughtonMBroughton Member Posts: 101
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Matt with you on PTP tonight! When I'm not busy ruining the dreams of Sharksbite, James or Sparce (Ugh! Sooooooooo not looking forward to this decision!) I'll be hamming it up on the 25p/50 and 50p/£1 cash tables, as well as getting involved in the 8pm tourney.

FIND A PLAYER: mbroughton and come say hello.

Cheers!

Matt

Comments

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited February 2010
    Good luck tonight Matt

• Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2010
    Those Total Player rounds are so hard to judge...

Total Player

• Options
    edited February 2010
    JUICY couple of hours! 25/50 started quiet but got quite interesting. Had HU with Scotty 77 for a bit that was fun, then nothing very exciting to tell thanks to a dry spell. Played with the Master Cash crew for a bit. Felted Joelaw in a KK vs 44 munchfest, then another big pot thanks to AA vs 88 (I'd been raising so much no one believed I had the goods - YUM!)

Had an interesting £20 pre-flop hand with Troyg holding 99 against his ?? It wasn't a great flop for me, but I managed to push him off whatever he had (think he paired with board but in quite a weak way, so thinking nothing stronger than suited connectors in the hole). Lost a ton in an AK vs AJ where I called on a double-paired board thinking I was up against another Ace (which I was) - sadly it was AK i was up against and the river was a K so nice value bet from him!

50/1 took ages to get going, but then felted CATD6C with A-10 vs J-10 on a 10-high flop. Also found som eVERY juicy players who just seemed to almost deliberately want to give me their chips. Needed a loo break but couldn't tear myself away from the juice! Sadly Cowgomoo felted one of our ATM machines and they didn't stick around, so I took that as a cue to releave myself (too much information?) and here I am!

Gonna leave the 25/50 for a little while and open a couple of 50/1 and see what happens.

Laterzzzzz and thanks to all who've sat and played and chatted tonight.

Matt

PS Oh, and easily the best bit of the night was watching Master Cash as Richard said "Now we can talk to the man himself, Matt Broughton. Hello Matt?" As I sat on my sofa wondering why they hadn't called me. Genius moment. Silence is golden ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks to all who sat with me tonight. Apologies for the on/off play during the times I was required to get involved with the live show. It did distract me, but hopefully not enough to make the game too painful for you.

I had a shocking night TBH, ending nearly a ton down! Mostly down to a couple of well judged value bets from good players on the 50/1 (you know who you are - and well done to you!) and also a few coolers. Managed to stack off with a house-over-house coup involving Rice, and then got it all in against Opal Fruit on a flop of JA9 with A-10 vs JQ only for a Q river. Fun.

Cheers to RemyMartin for his camping on ALL the open 50/1 tables! Some juicy HU before the table filled was lots of fun :)

And thanks to Dylan for his "Oh no!" - I've never felt so welcome on a table ;)

Cheers all - see you next time. Now I'm off to enjoy the fireworkd on the TP forum. Let the popularity contest commence! ^__^