You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Good night sleep AT LAST!!

goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
For the 1st time in a month had a night off poker, her indoors thought it would be in my best interests if i had a night off and spent some quality time with her!

Anyway actually went to bed without chip stacks, bad beats, position, why did i make that move etc etc running through my head! (slept like a log) Got up for my toilet break in the middle of the night, got back in bed and still nothing (used to seeing cards in my sleep and tossing and turning for hours). lol

Just wanted to know if other people in the community have similar problems or if i need to seek HELP !!!

Ps Watching Ant/Dec's new game show followed by mr/mrs was not what i had in mind, but if it keeps her happy for a few week then hey ho !

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,117
    edited February 2010

Strangely enough, I had my best night's sleep for ages, too.

It was a weird evening. I did two Live Shows, & I judge myself hard, very hard. But I was quite pleased with them both (for a change!), they were, I think, both great Shows, mainly thanks to the Daddy of all Presenters Rich Orford.

I came out of the Studio on an adrenelin high, & had a quick look on the Forum, & was devestated to see that the triolls had paid a visit, so there was a flurry of phone calls & stuff to calm things down. I went back to the Hotel feeling very low.

Amazingly, I slept like a log. You do that when you work hard & have a clear conscience, but it was still a surprise.

And today, it's raining outside, but the sun is stiill shining.

Very strange thing poker, it reflects life in so many ways. Ups & downs, good & bad, sunshine & showers.

Good Post Mr Goody.