You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

best players on this site and reasoning for this??

IMAROCKIMAROCK Member Posts: 135
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
the top 5 players i respect the most on this site are 

1.sparce-- amazing player,, super aggro,, only way to beat him is if you are prepared to lose 7 buyins and play really deep against him over a session,, best heads up player also,,

2.ljamesl-- has loads of gears,, amazing reader of the game,, can shove spots that not many players would dream of becuase he knows where he is at in the hand,, had loads of live experience,, winning multi event,, freezeouts in brum etc,,, 50k at gukpt,, amazing players,, sees the game on a different level to most,, talented is an under statement,,

those 2 are cut above the rest imo..

3-- theres a few very solid regs,,, brownndog, sharky etc,,, always making a profit and winning alot of buyins and have a great game,,,  id say brownn and sharksbite are of equal game,, joint 3...

4.. theres a few players that dont get the credit they deserve,,,, boonicon and scotty77 have very little leeks and when they get to the top levels,, why will be there to stay... they dominate the 50nl, without doubt,, i see scotty is moving up to 100nl and 200nl,, wish him all the success, very gd player

5.. my fav heads up player to watch is cowgomoo,, i think his gears are amazing,, knows where he is every pot and seems to destroy his oppo not just beat em,,,  theres a few amzing players i have not mentioned on sky,,, maybe you will choose them in your top 5,,, 

looking forward to seeing your views,,,, is dohhhh in anyones top 5 players :P on sky poker,,, ty