You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Genuine? Yes or No?....You Decide

2»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Genuine? Yes or No?....You Decide:
    I have got 1700 tucked away Irishrover. I don`t think a player of my ability has any prospect of increasing that significantly, so would I be stone-cold mental to consider sponsoring a player? and if my 1700 was turned into, say 6000....how much would I expect to get back and how much of the 6000 would the "player" be looking to keep?......
    Posted by emilyegg
    Sorry to the many dozens who have contacted me with regards to me (potentially) sponsoring them with the 1700 I have tucked away. I was unaware there were so many people, who were SO interested in helping me make a few quid. Because my inbox has been busting at the seams, I need to clear up any confusion as I may have unwittingly got the wrong end of the stick when it comes to investing in other players.

Sadly the investment I was considering was 1700 POKER-POINTS and NOT 1700 Great-British Pounds.

I apologise for any disappointment/distress that I may have caused.
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Genuine? Yes or No?....You Decide : Sorry to the many dozens who have contacted me with regards to me (potentially) sponsoring them with the 1700 I have tucked away. I was unaware there were so many people, who were SO interested in helping me make a few quid. Because my inbox has been busting at the seams, I need to clear up any confusion as I may have unwittingly got the wrong end of the stick when it comes to investing in other players. Sadly the investment I was considering was 1700 POKER-POINTS and NOT 1700 Great-British Pounds. I apologise for any disappointment/distress that I may have caused.
    Posted by emilyegg

I'll have them 

• Options
    ONTHERlVERONTHERlVER Member Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    I need to clear up any confusion as I may have unwittingly got the wrong end of the stick when it comes to investing in other players. Sadly the investment I was considering was 1700 POKER-POINTS and NOT 1700 Great-British Pounds. I apologise for any disappointment/distress that I may have caused.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Lmao .... some people

Whilst we are engaging this subject I can offer genuine money to people who want to play poker.

As I am so busy these days ... indeed playing poker myself I have neglected my household chours and if anyone would be so kind as to retrieve the following for me I will set you up with a shiney new account :)

1. 16 meters of fallopian tube
    2. A new bubble for my spirit level :( I broke the last one
    3. A long wait - available at any good hardware store and if possible

Some sky hooks

Many thanks in advance
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Genuine? Yes or No?....You Decide : I'll have them 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Are you a Good Player Jock? I don`t want to give the poker points to just anyone. Impress me with your credentials and they are on the way....
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Genuine? Yes or No?....You Decide : Are you a Good Player Jock? I don`t want to give the poker points to just anyone. Impress me with your credentials and they are on the way....
    Posted by emilyegg

I am amazing, some off the moves I make confuse even me.

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

i am willing to invest 1,000,000

poker points in your poker skills,

pokerman !
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    Is it even possible to donate poker points?
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: :) 1. 16 meters of fallopian tube 2. A new bubble for my spirit level :( I broke the last one 3. A long wait - available at any good hardware store and if possible Some sky hooks Many thanks in advance
    Posted by ONTHERlVER
    How about some tartan paint as well lol.