You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Crashed

Root_KunalRoot_Kunal Member Posts: 714
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Anyones else sky crashed for like 10mins? mine did

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Kunster, there was a reported mass-surge of replies to a thread that made the site go a bit "unhinged" for 10 minutes in the last hour.
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    yep, was playing on cash tables £1 £2 was up £1000 and now its all gone     honest!!!
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Crashed:
    Anyones else sky crashed for like 10mins? mine did
    Posted by kunster
    Its getting that way, this site is crashing more that i'm getting decent hands.......
  • Options
    jaysea5jaysea5 Member Posts: 40
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Crashed:
    In Response to Crashed : Its getting that way, this site is crashing more that i'm getting decent hands.......
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    chip leader dym over 7000 chips 4 players left came home 3rd
  • Options
    midge8080midge8080 Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2010
    Yep mine did in a SnG tournament 2000 chips down to 500 and no way back, speaking of no way back, thats it for me with Sky Poker I'm afraid, I dont mine investing my hard earned cash in something but when I get shafted like that and they allow other players back at the table early, THAT STINKS!

I'm sorry but it's happened far too often in the past 7 days, I really enjoy my poker but for the fact that I feel robbed and cheated I can not play here anymore, I know my bank roll isn't much but at the end of the day I'll never build one if they dont even let me play.

Time to join a proper poker site
  • Options
    gloria59gloria59 Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2010
            still knackered yes
                      come on guys not again 

its getting boring !
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    I got completely blinded out from 2k + in chips in the 17.15 b/h sat.I AM NOT HAPPY IT IS A TOTAL JOKE
  • Options
    pod1pod1 Member Posts: 4,377
    edited March 2010
    not sure if i want to but me fiver in for the deep stack, but im gonna. cause i have complete confidence sky will sort this out in time!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited March 2010
    Hi Everyone,

I'm really sorry for the disruption in service which occurred earlier this evening,

There was an issue with our primary Internet Service Provider earlier this evening which caused a temporary loss of service across all of our products (Sky Poker, Bet, Vegas & Bingo). We have now failed over to our back up provider and everyone should now be able to continue playing.

All tournaments have resumed and will be played out, however, if anyone feels they have lost out financially then please contact our customer care team who will happily investigate and refund where appropriate.

Our C/Care team are extremely busy dealing with all of your queries, so we appreciate your patience and understanding for any delayed response.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for this disruption in service.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited March 2010
    yeah i got this messege

Sorry!

Sky Poker is currently unavailable, the service will be back shortly. no 503???

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    it was 502 last time