You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PTP, with added nonsense.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,050
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight I am doing PTP, so I hope a few of you will join me.

I will be on two or three of the 2-4p Cash Tables from 7pm until 7.45pm, Omaha & Hold-Em.

At 8pm, I'll play the £4,000 Guaranteed Open (£11 to enter), & after that, back to Cash, this time 4p-8p, & 5p-10p, Omaha & Hold-Em, until about Midnight.

As an added bonus (?), I'll run a Fun Comp covering the 8pm Main Event, with a Mini Live Update of how it's going - details in my next Post.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2010

The added nonsense.......

We'll have a fun Last-Longer, and IF any of those in the Last Longer make the FINAL TABLE, I'll arrange for free Entry into tomorrow night's Double Stack. Sky Poker don't know that yet, so I may have to pay your entry myself, gulp, but hey-ho, I MIGHT get away with it if nobody Finals!

Also......

I want the best, or most original, or humourous, EXCUSE for getting busted in tonight's 8pm Main Event. You have to Post it on this Thread. A nonsense prize, worth nothing & absolutely useless, may be awarded.

So, stick your name down on this Thread if you are playing tonight' 8pm Main Event, & we'll try & get the thread going during the evening with a bit of banter.

Entries close at 8pm, NO ENTRIES will be accepted after 8pm, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited March 2010

TIKAY10
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    I'll let you know after the 6pm satalite lol
  • Options
    CowgomooCowgomoo Member Posts: 749
    edited March 2010
    How about some 50p/£1 HU with Cowgomoo?
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    cowgomoo you wouldn't even play me 0.5/1!!!
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited March 2010
    TIKAY10
    dylan12
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense.:
    How about some 50p/£1 HU with Cowgomoo?
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Not tonight Mr Moo. Sky poker are trying to introduce consistent "themed" PTP Evenings, & Tuesday is now lower-level Cash night, so I will be there all Evening.

My next PTP is Sunday, & I'll be on the bigger Tables then, as per the "themed" Rota.

I play most other nights on my own Account, as you know, & you usually hunt me down, & liven up the Table, anyway. I do think you should Raise a little more often pre-flop though. You only Raised 93% of your hands the last time we played. Tight, or what?
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

TIKAY10
    dylan12
    TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH

(Finally get tk on a hold em cash table and I cant play! - wonder if tuck will set me the challenge of getting a buy in off tk!) 
  • Options
    BIGSHANNBIGSHANN Member Posts: 433
    edited March 2010
    Im in tonight.

My excuse for getting busted early is people misread my 3 barrelling for bluffing and they always get caught out!!  I then cleverly leave my self short stacked in attempt to use my allin bluff as massive strength! Again people always get caught out and call me -silly them!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    TIKAY10 dylan12 TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH (Finally get tk on a hold em cash table and I cant play! - wonder if tuck will set me the challenge of getting a buy in off tk!) 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    No chance. Your challenges are on your areas of WEAKNESS. You already OWN me on Cash!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    TIKAY10 dylan12 TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH (Finally get tk on a hold em cash table and I cant play! - wonder if tuck will set me the challenge of getting a buy in off tk!) 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I ve never heard this word being used in this context before?
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    I'm in and up for it. I have a book full of excuses so finding a good one shouldn't be too difficult for me.

TIKAY10
    dylan12
    TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH
    elsadog
    bigshann
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Im in tonight. My excuse for getting busted early is people misread my 3 barrelling for bluffing and they always get caught out!!  I then cleverly leave my self short stacked in attempt to use my allin bluff as massive strength! Again people always get caught out and call me -silly them!
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Well you were supposed to wait until you get Busted to Post the Excuse, but pre-emptive excuses are allowed I guess.....

I thought you'd use the Shanny-patented Bluff Call, or your speciality act, the old reverse Stop & Go, where you Call pre, then fold. The Go & Stop.

TIKAY10
    dylan12
    TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH
    BIGSHANN
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : I ve never heard this word being used in this context before?
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    No need, no need at all. The Judge will take your cheek into Account. I is the Judge, innit.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : Well you were supposed to wait until you get Busted to Post the Excuse, but pre-emptive excuses are allowed I guess..... I thought you'd use the Shanny-patented Bluff Call, or your speciality act, the old reverse Stop & Go, where you Call pre, then fold. The Go & Stop. TIKAY10 dylan12 TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH BIGSHANN
    Posted by Tikay10

OY! leave that list alone will YA!

TIKAY10
    dylan12
    TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH
    elsadog
    bigshann
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm in and up for it. I have a book full of excuses so finding a good one shouldn't be too difficult for me. TIKAY10 dylan12 TP_DOHHHHHHHHHH elsadog bigshann
    Posted by elsadog
    Word in your ear. Get some coaching from _Woof_.

She CAN play.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : Word in your ear. Get some coaching from _Woof_. She CAN play.
    Posted by Tikay10

She WILL be otherwise engaged with women's things tonight. I showed her who is boss last night....so there!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : She WILL be otherwise engaged with women's things tonight. I showed her who is boss last night....so there !
    Posted by elsadog
    You mean she let u have the TV remote? 
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : You mean she let u have the TV remote? 
    Posted by BIGSHANN

Huh! How did you know that................................... Did I leave the webcam running again?
  • Options
    _Woof__Woof_ Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP, with added nonsense. : She WILL be otherwise engaged with women's things tonight. I showed her who is boss last night....so there !
    Posted by elsadog

Only because he got his name down first while I was out.