You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MORE TABLES PLEASE

kustom-vwkustom-vw Member Posts: 6
edited August 2010 in Poker Chat
can we have more low stake tables, there is obviosly a need as most nights it takes up to an hour to get seated on a decent table

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    i dont believe that poker sites make any money from the lowest stake tables after costs so they dont want to add too many of them, they want you to get bored of waiting and then go on a higher stakes table - this is not sarcasm or a joke its fact!!! this thread topic was on yesterday and 20 tables i think were added but not to the lowest that i think ur on about but to the next level up. So try the 4p/8p if you want a seat fast
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MORE TABLES PLEASE:
    i dont believe that poker sites make any money from the lowest stake tables after costs so they dont want to add too many of them, they want you to get bored of waiting and then go on a higher stakes table - this is not sarcasm or a joke its fact!!! this thread topic was on yesterday and 20 tables i think were added but not to the lowest that i think ur on about but to the next level up. So try the 4p/8p if you want a seat fast
    Posted by loonytoons
    ya sarcy begger
  • Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2010
    In Response to MORE TABLES PLEASE:
    can we have more low stake tables, there is obviosly a need as most nights it takes up to an hour to get seated on a decent table
    Posted by kustom-vw

I Agree with this.

also seems to be more players at the low levels with large buy ins... surely 50 -- 100 BB's is enough..???
    seeing people join with £15/20/25 on 2/4 and 4/8... kinda annoying.
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited March 2010
    In Response to MORE TABLES PLEASE : Agree with this........................................ also seems to be more players at the low levels with large buy ins... surely 50 -- 100 BB's is enough..??? seeing people join with £15/20/25 on 2/4 and 4/8... kinda annoying.
    Posted by S-Kamalot
    I was under the impression you could only take 200 bb max to a table? this would be £8 at 2p 4p would it not?

i would imagine that someone sitting on £25 on 2p - 4p has made that money on the table and not sat down with it
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MORE TABLES PLEASE : I was under the impression you could only take 200 bb max to a table? this would be £8 at 2p 4p would it not? i would imagine that someone sitting on £25 on 2p - 4p has made that money on the table and not sat down with it
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    The maximum that you can sit with at 4NL and 8NL on this site is £10 but your point is still valid.