You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

problems again on sky poker!!!!

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
was playing £11 DYM and going along very comfortably when all of a sudden i am chucked off table, was playing a turbocharger at same time as well, massive queue on live chat so dont know if this is  a world wide thing or just me but i need compensating for this or i am offski!!!

absolutley gutted, certain to double up and maybe win the heads up battle on turbocharger and this happens, only just moved to firefox this week!!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2010
    something defo up cos just clicked skypoker and this came up https://www.skypoker.com/503.html
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited March 2010
    Hi webby,  Gutted for you mate, you were on for the cash.  You just blinded out.  I'm really sorry mate.  I felt guilty as ****, but the other two were nicking your blinds and I had to protect myself.

Really, really Sorry 
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    hey guys, been on phone to customer service for last haf hour, was going along very nicely in £11 DYM playing with jockBMW and all of a sudden was disconnected, so went to live chat and was told to check my browser settings and stuff, told them i had just moved to firefox and running like a dream till tonight, they then tried blaming my provider, i said ok thats gone tomoro, it happens to be sky broadband lol

told them this and now its my wireless connection and only happening because im not using my landline, to be honest i have had enough now, i was almost certain to double my money in the £11 DYM and this happens, so gutted for this to happen but i wont be playing or posting again here on sky poker, made a lot of good friends and a few.....good-for-game-guys.

cheers guys its been emotional
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited March 2010

Webby!! stop being a tart! does anywhere else do dyms??? lol

I bet you are bak playing on sky poker by next Wednesday, and posting on the forum by a week on Saturday!

• Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited March 2010
    He's the biggest attention seeker on the forum. No big loss, then again it's 100% he won't leave as he won't be granted the same attention anywhere else.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2010
    WEBBY!!---Have you read the technical section?  apparently (according to sky tech), it can all depend on what your neighbours are doing while you are playing poker, one time, I could'nt see my fluppin cards, then I found out my nieghbour was having his dinner and got brown sauce all over the floppin table!!!!---hope this helps
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    did anyone else on the table have probs?, if not well think about it, once more
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    well, they all had brown sauce all over the place, unfortunately you can't use plastic cards online, and these virtual ones are quite vulnerable to impurities caused by your neighbours condiments, salt is apparently the worst offender.

The coming download version of the site will do a lot towards keeping your neighbours culinary activities out of your experience on the site, (according to sky tech) but until its release, peak eating times will always be liable to adversely affect your internet connection to such a degree that whatever your neighbour is doing, so will your table be doing  My neighbour flushed the floppin loo yesterday, when I was on a final table, my connection went down the pan, and I had to fish it out for the rest of the tournament, needless to say, I ended up having to go all in with a load of s+++
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Re: tables freezing

posted at 12/1/2010 12:24 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 8/1/2010
    Last: 16/2/2010
    If there are bandwidth issues then a download app would provide a more reliable game play- it should reduce the impact of line contention or brown source or whatever else those that share your line are doing.

It is being developed and once it is ready it will be released to live. If you can let me know the hand number of when you had an issue I can see if there is anything system related.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    see--did'nt believe me did ya?

look ere Webby---we all love ya---and you ARE better looking than Blackfish--------OK?