You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Jumping direct to first unread post in a thread

NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
Only a minor irritation, but I can't ever get direct to the first unread post in a thread.

In the example below, if I click the thread title (red arrow) it takes me to the top of page containing the latest post (in this case 218), and if I click the time of latest post (blue arrow) it does the same, so I have to then scroll down the whole page looking for what's new.

Have tried various browsers to see if they're any different but no joy.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293
    That's a bit odd, as for me, if I click the TIME (10.37 in this case) it takes me direct to the last unread post.

I'm using IE, incidentally.
  • Options
    Thanks mate. That is odd :/

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE, across a couple of PCs too :'(
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    This is still not working in Chrome. Is this being looked at by the back room boysadvanced tech team, or is it a case of just live with it for now and see if changes/improvements can be implemented in the future?
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

This is still not working in Chrome. Is this being looked at by the back room boysadvanced tech team, or is it a case of just live with it for now and see if changes/improvements can be implemented in the future?

Not just Chrome for me either. I can't get it to work on any browser (also tried multiple PCs).
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    NoseyBonk said:

Only a minor irritation, but I can't ever get direct to the first unread post in a thread.

In the example below, if I click the thread title (red arrow) it takes me to the top of page containing the latest post (in this case 218), and if I click the time of latest post (blue arrow) it does the same, so I have to then scroll down the whole page looking for what's new.

Have tried various browsers to see if they're any different but no joy.

Same here, I also have to log out and log in again if I want to post anything.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293
    I've passed this to the Tech Guys, bear with them whilst they have a look please. Either they or I will reply in due course.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I have same problem with chrome
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Don't know if it's related but I also have to manually mark each board as 'read' (using the cog that appears at the red arrow below) even when I've actually read all the threads within that board. Blue arrow below shows board has new unread post (from Kobayashi) but i've actually already 'read' that and returned to the main index.

• Options
    iv noticed that if you have read a thread on your phone and then look at it from PC, it doesn't go to the newest post. It will go to the newest post from earlier before you looked on your phone. if you know what i mean.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

iv noticed that if you have read a thread on your phone and then look at it from PC, it doesn't go to the newest post. It will go to the newest post from earlier before you looked on your phone. if you know what i mean.

You haven't seen my phone :D The only thing I can read on it are text messages. Monochrome text messages.

• Options
    lol i have to click see full version for it to be more user friendly.
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2017
    Same here.Chrome PC.