You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Does ANYONE like Leeds United? Predict Friday's scoreline.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

Leeds - the team we all love to hate - play Sheffield United at Elland Road tomorrow (Friday) night, live on Sky Sports.

Leeds sit 4th, the Blades 3rd.

Predict the result, & score.

Comments

• Options
    I'm going for;

Leeds Utd 0, Sheffield United 3
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    Score draw. I'll go for 2-2 @ 14/1 :smiley:
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,790
    And no, no-one likes Leeds :D
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Think Sheffield united will win 2-0. Nothing against Leeds but I rate Chris Wilder and I think it's a great story of how a big Blades fan is now at the helm and doing so well with his boyhood club.
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    Brother-in-law a Leeds fan and always telling be this is their year (for the past 10 years). Sheffield to win 2-0.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    This is a tough one to call, Leeds got a fantastic win at Bristol City at the weekend, Sheffield are very good at home. Add to that the fervor of a local derby and you could get any result.
    I think 3-1 to the Blades with at least one red card and quite a few yellows as well.
    Although Leeds are not everybodys cup of tea, they always take a very large, very vocal and very loyal set of fans wherever they play.
    They have also suffered from having a boardroom full of crooks and idiots for too many years and have endured a prolonged absence from the top table of English football.
    The Blades also suffered from having crooks and idiots, not in their boardroom, but in the Premier Leagues higher echelons, getting shafted over the West Ham Tevez and Mascherano fiasco some years ago.
    Both are "proper " football clubs and it should make for a good watch.
  • Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    5-0 Leeds
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    12/5 the draw with Sky Bet will do me.
    1-1 a bit short at 5/1 so 2-2 at 14/1 for me.
  • Options
    GL Edrich.

A very early goal for the Blades, which is probably ideal for your bet.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    That will teach me to read the opening post fully, I thought Sheffield were at home, still think they will win though.
  • Options
    pompeynic said:

That will teach me to read the opening post fully, I thought Sheffield were at home, still think they will win though.

Doing fine so far. Sam's 5-0 is dead already. :)
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Didn't get to see the match, and haven't seen Sheffield United play yet this season. My dad was a proud Blade, so it's always good to see them do well.

So, those that have watched them, are they the real deal? Or just a flash in the pan?

Ed.