You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Different Contributor Titles

gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
edited October 2017 in Feedback & Suggestions
With this new forum being released with new features on posts such as new buttons being introduced such as 'Agree', 'Disagree', 'LOL' and a couple of others, I believe there's an opportunity to boost interaction by introducing contributor titles that can be gained from giving or receiving such feedback.

For example: Say @MattBates says he doesn't run well. We all obviously find this absolutely hilarious and he gets 100 'LOL' reactions. He could earn a title such a 'Joker'* etc.

Or if he got 100 'Agrees' he could earn a different title. I'm not sure what, but he'll never get 100 agrees anyway so its irrelevant. Others would be able to obviously.

Any interest in introducing something like this?
Any suggestions for what these titles could be?
Does any of this make sense or am i rambling?

* Or Liar

Comments

• Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    WTF are you on about? I run the worst
  • Options
    gazza127gazza127 Member Posts: 2,156
    As contributors get cumulative totals it'd also enable possible freerolls to be introduced for top contributors (bit of a callback to TOTP a while back).

Obviously wouldn't need to be much outlay at all, but it's just another way to incentivise people to interact on the forum more.

Just spitballing here...
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,164
    I thought I'd give it a few days to get used to the New Forum before I commented on it. I personally don't like every post having the Flag, Quote, Insightful, Disagree, Agree, Like, Lol, and emoji's. I know it's how the World appears to be going and I do indeed occasionally put ( :D} in the chatbox on the tables..... but leave it for 'the Kids'. I'm sure SKY Poker have their reason's for introducing this on the Forum, possibly to attract some younger people or at least entertain them. I wish you every success with the new Forum, but I won't be playing with the Flags and emojis Lol.
    But as HAYSIE used to say to me.... "maybe you're turning into an OLD yoghurt!"