You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS FOR NOVEMBER 2017 **

Comments

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    2.25: FINIAN'S OSCAR - On Google
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    2.25: FINIAN'S OSCAR - (ON GOOGLE)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    OK. I have looked at the card and decided that IF CHELTENHAM we should go for it. I need to leave for my holiday at mid-day so please post removers and NAPs by 10.30am. You can make modifications just before the off. Roger can you prep card?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    MAX if it is Cheltenham, I will try and do the GO-LIVE results and transfer figures to the NON GO-LIVE sheet tomorrow night from my Gatwick hotel, so things will be up-to-date for you, while I am away.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    OK, I can confirm it is Cheltenham, Roger, are you available to prep sheet this evening? The earlier the better.

Also, as HANSON's funds have been received and verified by DOLLIE/SNUFFER, he IS included in tomorrow's attempt.

Please use GO-LIVE sheet below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMTbNkXdfnrx8vIPFaeg8-5BJZ-OegJeZh-D81Hc-ao/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Sorry for the change of plan, the declared runners and prices changed considerably, causing it to be an unexpected GO.

Roger, if I don't hear from you by 6.30pm, I will start to prepare the spreadsheet myself.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Thanks for the email R and for picking this up, I have sent you a couple of replies, perhaps we can update sheet in "tandem".

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

MAX if it is Cheltenham, I will try and do the GO-LIVE results and transfer figures to the NON GO-LIVE sheet tomorrow night from my Gatwick hotel, so things will be up-to-date for you, while I am away.

Cheers,

G

That would be great if you could G, as I am out all Saturday afternoon anyway.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Snuffer, I have now automated both REMOVERS and NAPS merged list.

I will enter people's NAP's on the remover sheet tomorrow and on future GO-LIVE's they can do their own.

You will see that the word NAP will appear in GREEN against their selections on the REMOVERS LIST, will explain more upon my return from hols, for now NAPSTERS/REMOVERS, please do as you have done before and I will sort the rest.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    I will do all the scoring on removers as usual if you want me to G
  • Options
    also available for senility check if you require
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    13.50: DOING FINE
    14.25: STARCHITECT
    15.00: THOMAS CAMPBELL

(Also on google sheets).
  • Options
    13.50 PREMIER BOND
    15.00 THOMAS CAMPBELL
    15.35 FOLLOW THE BEAR

ON GOOGLE SHEET

rab think I deleted your second choice sorry but I was typing in my third horse and it appeared in your space so I deleted and think you were doing at same time. should have realised two couldnt post together, Agghh
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    vaigret said:

I will do all the scoring on removers as usual if you want me to G

Yes, that'll be great, I have delayed leaving my house until 1pm, so I will put the first results in (so you can see the format)

Now that it's automated, the scores have to be appended in a different way, with a space, a plus or minus sign and then the figure. You must not use any brackets.

So if I do the 12.40pm and you can do the others in the same fashion it should auto score OK.

And yes if you can sanity check, that'll be great.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    vaigret said:

13.50 PREMIER BOND
    15.00 THOMAS CAMPBELL
    15.35 FOLLOW THE BEAR

ON GOOGLE SHEET

rab think I deleted your second choice sorry but I was typing in my third horse and it appeared in your space so I deleted and think you were doing at same time. should have realised two couldnt post together, Agghh

Not sure what happened there, two should be able to update together as long as you are not trying to update the same cell.

G
  • Options
    I have added STARCHITECT back in for RAB
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

THANKS MATE,

Also looked the other day on how you scored and hopefully I will follow ok. If I forget tomoz have a great holiday
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

THANKS MATE,

Also looked the other day on how you scored and hopefully I will follow ok. If I forget tomoz have a great holiday
    Cheers, if you do the 12.40 then, and I will check all are OK for that race before I go then leave the rest to you.
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

StayOrGo said:

THANKS MATE,

Cheers, if you do the 12.40 then, and I will check all are OK for that race before I go then leave the rest to you.
    will do