You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS FOR NOVEMBER 2017 **

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    It's a close one, if it was a full roll over, I would say definitely go for it, but it is quite a tough card. I will see how the board prices look in an hour or so and then decide.

Roger, if it is a GO, are you available to do the card?

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    FYI Roger, I have increased the template to cater for up to 20 runners per race as inserting rows caused formula to be lost/corrupted. I have made extensive changes once again to the template. (Mostly not visible)

Going forward, if there are more than 20 runners in any one race, I will update the template before you start.

When deleting rows, please only delete rows numbered 20 downwards. Ie if six runners, delete rows numbered 7 to 20, as opposed to deleting any of the first six rows and renaming etc.

Hopefully this way, the formualas, and as such the automation will stay intact.

Thanks again for all your help.

G
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    ok, can produce card if required.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    StayOrGo said:

FYI Roger, I have increased the template to cater for up to 20 runners per race as inserting rows caused formula to be lost/corrupted. I have made extensive changes once again to the template. (Mostly not visible)

Going forward, if there are more than 20 runners in any one race, I will update the template before you start.

When deleting rows, please only delete rows numbered 20 downwards. Ie if six runners, delete rows numbered 7 to 20, as opposed to deleting any of the first six rows and renaming etc.

Hopefully this way, the formualas, and as such the automation will stay intact.

Thanks again for all your help.

G

Graham as my wife works on Wednesdays it would be great to keep me busy helping with Jackpot attempt, however my advice would be NO GO, anything could win the first four two year old races. And if anybody gets through those four in tact they deserve to win it.

Will help if we do go

V
  • Options
    OK, we'll give it a miss. It's a NO-GO.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    Message for MAX, I will complete this weeks results and tables, thx for steering the ship last week. RAB, are you available at some point for me to go through the process with you?

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    StayOrGo said:

Message for MAX, I will complete this weeks results and tables, thx for steering the ship last week. RAB, are you available at some point for me to go through the process with you?

Cheers,

G

Hi G, If you do the rest of this week/month, and then set up tables for December, I dont mind carrying on for another week.
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

Cheers,

G

Hi G, If you do the rest of this week/month, and then set up tables for December, I dont mind carrying on for another week.
    OK mate, cool. How about you pick it up on 04/12/17 for a week? I will do until then.

Does that work for you?

G
  • Options
    Graham I take you want me to do a checking table for the end of November for the monthly
  • Options
    2.20 SANDS CHORUS put on form
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Graham I take you want me to do a checking table for the end of November for the monthly

Yes please V, that'd be great!
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

MAXALLY said:

StayOrGo said:

Cheers,

G

OK mate, cool. How about you pick it up on 04/12/17 for a week? I will do until then.

Does that work for you?

G
    That is fine mate. Just remind me the day/night before...cheers
  • Options
    2.20: SENIORITY
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    StayOrGo said:

Cheers,

G

I am away all day and going to football at night, should be fine anytime thursday if thats ok.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    13.15: WEST PALM BEACH (Also on google sheets).
  • Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    1.15: DANCE ME - On Google
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    1.15: MORNING BEAUTY - ON SHEET
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited November 2017
    2.50: SPINNING MELODY

(on Google Sheet)

I would have napped SENIORITY, but I need a bigger priced winner to try and catch RAB - 'The Master Napper'
  • Options
    Snuffer said:

1.15: DANCE ME - On Google

@Snuffer - The above a NON RUNNER
  • Options
    2.50: Maifalki (on sheet)