You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

in a month

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
im off for the month of march, ive got alot of uni stuff on including my disertation that ive had all year to do but skypoker made me not do it :) anyways i have a lot to do so i will be back in april. 

good luck everyone playing in luton, i was toying with the idea of going down but think ill just give it a miss and if i dont get a seat in glasgow i will most probably be up there for the weekend, its my birthday the week after so maybe sky can give me free seat? on the sly ;) haha just kidding (pm me sky_rich) ;) ) lol

another thing for the sky management people, you rang me a week or so a go inviting me to go on the grind but i had to decline because of all this work, i was wondering if i could take part early april when ive got it all out of the way as id love to take part, gutted i couldnt do it when you asked. let me know thanks 

good luck at the tables guys. good luck to mickjenn, mackem, delta, gliterbabe and daveyzz was a good laugh in newcastle and ill see you at another spt (Y)

Comments

• Options
    FINSFINS Member Posts: 1,080
    edited March 2010
    Sees ya later me old lad.

up the owls...

• Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited March 2010
    In Response to in a month:
    im off for the month of march, ive got alot of uni stuff on including my disertation that ive had all year to do but skypoker made me not do it :) anyways i have a lot to do so i will be back in april.  good luck everyone playing in luton, i was toying with the idea of going down but think ill just give it a miss and if i dont get a seat in glasgow i will most probably be up there for the weekend, its my birthday the week after so maybe sky can give me free seat? on the sly ;) haha just kidding (pm me sky_rich) ;) ) lol another thing for the sky management people, you rang me a week or so a go inviting me to go on the grind but i had to decline because of all this work, i was wondering if i could take part early april when ive got it all out of the way as id love to take part, gutted i couldnt do it when you asked. let me know thanks  good luck at the tables guys. good luck to mickjenn, mackem, delta, gliterbabe and daveyzz was a good laugh in newcastle and ill see you at another spt (Y)
    Posted by hurst05

can someone please explain?
  • Options
    eatmyseteatmyset Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2010
    give him a rakeback deal!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,024
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: in a month:
    In Response to in a month : can someone please explain?
    Posted by freechips1
    "The Grind" is a slot during Mastercash where selected/invited players come into the Studio & do a League-based Bankroll Challenge based on ROI. The Producer of MasterCash selects players for "The Grind".
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to in a month:
    im off for the month of march, ive got alot of uni stuff on including my disertation that ive had all year to do but skypoker made me not do it :) anyways i have a lot to do so i will be back in april.  good luck everyone playing in luton, i was toying with the idea of going down but think ill just give it a miss and if i dont get a seat in glasgow i will most probably be up there for the weekend, its my birthday the week after so maybe sky can give me free seat? on the sly ;) haha just kidding (pm me sky_rich) ;) ) lol another thing for the sky management people, you rang me a week or so a go inviting me to go on the grind but i had to decline because of all this work, i was wondering if i could take part early april when ive got it all out of the way as id love to take part, gutted i couldnt do it when you asked. let me know thanks  good luck at the tables guys. good luck to mickjenn, mackem, delta, gliterbabe and daveyzz was a good laugh in newcastle and ill see you at another spt (Y)
    Posted by hurst05
    Good luck m8, 3POINTS SATURDAY
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited March 2010
    lol barry and fins, all we can do is be optimistic :) 

• Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited March 2010
    good luck with the uni work mate,we will miss you in luton so make make sure you get to glasgow so we can get the pints in....
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited March 2010
    Good luck mate. Look forward to ur return :)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited March 2010
    godd luck "Hurst"   .. rather  you that me  'swotting' !!    yuk    :))