You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Ikelly - tell us you story

AKAscottyAKAscotty Member Posts: 81
congratulations for winning the £40,000 ukops main event , from what i can see a 25p sit n go player, got in through a satellite,
and takes down the £12,000 prize , fair play mr or mrs ! , where do you plan to take your poker from here ? and what do you plan to do with your winnings

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    Great score!
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Wonderful stuff, stories like these .
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I was watching ikellys table early on in the tourney, it had Tikay and mattbates on. I remember ikelly being behind with QQ to mattbates 46os 🙄 Untill the river ofc when a card countered matts two pair.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    K0BAYASHl said:

I was watching ikellys table early on in the tourney, it had Tikay and mattbates on. I remember ikelly being behind with QQ to mattbates 46os 🙄 Untill the river ofc when a card countered matts two pair.

Not sure which is more remarkable here, winning the main or outdrawing MB :-)
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    K0BAYASHl said:

Scandalous

Wp ikelly
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Brilliant very well played
  • Options
    Simmy4kSimmy4k Member Posts: 66
    Good job!
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    well done IKELLY, PLAYED MANY A TURBO DYM AGAINST YOU XX EXCELLENT :):):):):):):)
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Spoke to Ikelly tonight in the rewards freeroll, He/she said they have sensibly withdrawn some of their winnings for that festive thing coming up. They confirmed that they got in through a freeroll and it was they biggest win by some distance

Brilliant story in my book. Well done Ikelly!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    K0BAYASHl said:

Screenshot or it didn't happen obv