You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Quote of the tournament- Sky Poker Tour Brighton

madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
Hey peeps

Can I suggest you let us all know what your quote of the tournament was? What did someone say that beggars belief- the one that make me chuckle the most, I'll send a box of sweety goodies for Xmas that we make(www.fenitonfoods.co.uk)

I'll start it off-bit long but bear with me....The background is 3 key factors

MY first live tournament and still new..some would say easychips for most of you
I lost my glasses so HAD to bring my prescription sunglasses
Hats- I lobe hats but I wore it so no-one could see the sweat pouring down my head-especially when I have a monster-bit of a tell..

So imagine when Hanson(Will) comes and tells me that the person next to him(anon) nudges and says( I paraphrase)
FFS if only he knew...

So Box of home made fudges and jar of home made salted caramel sauce awaits

Photo courtesy of SPT Facebook page-thanks my 4 kids are SO embarr

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    madprof said:

Hey peeps

Can I suggest you let us all know what your quote of the tournament was? What did someone say that beggars belief- the one that make me chuckle the most, I'll send a box of sweety goodies for Xmas that we make(www.fenitonfoods.co.uk)

I'll start it off-bit long but bear with me....The background is 3 key factors

MY first live tournament and still new..some would say easychips for most of you
    I lost my glasses so HAD to bring my prescription sunglasses
    Hats- I lobe hats but I wore it so no-one could see the sweat pouring down my head-especially when I have a monster-bit of a tell..

So imagine when Hanson(Will) comes and tells me that the person next to him(anon) nudges and says( I paraphrase)
    FFS if only he knew...

So Box of home made fudges and jar of home made salted caramel sauce awaits

Photo courtesy of SPT Facebook page-thanks my 4 kids are SO embarr

HE SAYS (forgot that bit)

" Look at that bloke, i bet he's a Poker pro..."