You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

AREA 51 DIAMOND

AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

If you want to laugh so much that your teeth fall out and have not already seen this amazing thread just put your tin foil hat on and click this link.

fix the RNG

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    In Response to AREA 51 DIAMOND:
    If you want to laugh so much that your teeth fall out and have not already seen this amazing thread just put your tin foil hat on and click this link. fix the RNG
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    PMSL, and I have recommended the perfect laywer too!

• Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND:
    In Response to AREA 51 DIAMOND : PMSL, and I have recommended the perfect laywer too!
    Posted by emilyegg
    It isn't blackfish is it? He isnt even a legal executive yet lol, give him a chance.

Blackfish, normally your first job after your first degree is to go to the cells' dish out cigs to the crims and tell them to keep their gobs shut and go no reply.

Are you studying criminal law?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : It isn't blackfish is it? He isnt even a legal executive yet lol, give him a chance. Blackfish, normally your first job after your first degree is to go to the cells' dish out cigs to the crims and tell them to keep their gobs shut and go no reply. Are you studying criminal law?
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    LOL Airwalker, I am studying the weekend football coupon.

Its not blackfish3 either. This bloke is mustard, although he recently lost a high profile case involving "kidpoker" and alleged sharkscope abuse. I will keep you in suspense. ;o)
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : It isn't blackfish is it? He isnt even a legal executive yet lol, give him a chance. Blackfish, normally your first job after your first degree is to go to the cells' dish out cigs to the crims and tell them to keep their gobs shut and go no reply. Are you studying criminal law?
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    lol!
    errrm well im a 1st year so i am doing 4 modules in my first year: criminal, conract, EU and public... doing a criminal law essay atm... EURGHHH!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : lol! errrm well im a 1st year so i am doing 4 modules in my first year: criminal, conract, EU and public... doing a criminal law essay atm... EURGHHH!!!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Blimey!! very very hard work and long hours of study ahead for you sunshine.

Good luck and don't give up. It's a good living. I think you'd better study human rights as well seen as it all boils down to that nowadays lol.

Also get a good placement when the time comes, be choosy.

Airwalker.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : LOL Airwalker, I am studying the weekend football coupon. Its not blackfish3 either. This bloke is mustard, although he recently lost a high profile case involving "kidpoker" and alleged sharkscope abuse. I will keep you in suspense. ;o)
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOL Hope you win your pools......can't wait to see who it is now.....Petrocelli....Cherie Booth....Him who got OJ off?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : Blimey!! very very hard work and long hours of study ahead for you sunshine. Good luck and don't give up. It's a good living. I think you'd better study human rights as well seen as it all boils down to that nowadays lol. Also get a good placement when the time comes, be choosy. Airwalker.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    lol long hours of study?? you gota be jokin! spend most my time playing poker!!! and ive recently done a bit of human rights... eurgh. thanks for your kind words sir :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : lol long hours of study?? you gota be jokin! spend most my time playing poker!!! and ive recently done a bit of human rights... eurgh. thanks for your kind words sir :D
    Posted by BlackFish3
    You could have unearthed a gem there blackfish....

Human Rights - - - - For Poker players, I can see the £££££`s now.
  • Options
    bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : LOL Airwalker, I am studying the weekend football coupon. Its not blackfish3 either. This bloke is mustard, although he recently lost a high profile case involving "kidpoker" and alleged sharkscope abuse. I will keep you in suspense. ;o)
    Posted by emilyegg
    booooooooooring
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    a personal stalker who is a pussycat....lol
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : lol! errrm well im a 1st year so i am doing 4 modules in my first year: criminal, conract, EU and public... doing a criminal law essay atm... EURGHHH!!!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    1st year, poor sod. You should just be starting to read "Constitutional & Administrative Law". Wow, now that is a thrilling read and longer than Doyle Brunsons, Super System 2. So many chapters, i wont spoil the ending for you.

I found constructive avoidence, came in to play every time i tried to thumb through.

Good luck, with the essay's
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: AREA 51 DIAMOND : 1st year, poor sod. You should just be starting to read "Constitutional & Administrative Law". Wow, now that is a thrilling read and longer than Doyle Brunsons, Super System 2. So many chapters, i wont spoil the ending for you. I found constructive avoidence, came in to play every time i tried to thumb through. Good luck, with the essay's
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    constitutional and administrative law... i have a copy in front of me :D bradley and ewing? in terms of avoidance... i started posting a lot more since i started uni lol, procrastination ftw!
  • Options
    heapey0015heapey0015 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2010
    a personal stalker who is a pussycat....lol
    Posted by emilyegg
    bryan  is  spot  on
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2010
    found our steve lurking on another thread lol

Re: What improvements would you make to the site?

posted at 26/2/2010 1:03 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 26/2/2010
    Last: 5/3/2010
    close it, its a joke. always the same hands. worse hand wins.two pair, aces never win .it wants regulating better .
    i would like to know how many times i have been winning until the river.How many flushes,loads .
    random cards by ****. it wouldnt suprise me if the winners of games work for sky. If only i could prove there is wrongdoing,just like those phone in games on TV, and they got found out.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

you go steveoooooooooo !!!!!

as i pick myself from the floor pmsl !
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    found our steve lurking on another thread lol Re: What improvements would you make to the site? posted at 26/2/2010 1:03 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com   stevepeps Posts: 5 First: 26/2/2010 Last: 5/3/2010 close it, its a joke. always the same hands. worse hand wins.two pair, aces never win .it wants regulating better . i would like to know how many times i have been winning until the river.How many flushes,loads . random cards by ****. it wouldnt suprise me if the winners of games work for sky. If only i could prove there is wrongdoing,just like those phone in games on TV, and they got found out.
    Posted by webby234
    LOL Well found Webby
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    If anyone GENUINELY thinks its dodgy they should call 09011 123456 (ask for Jeremy)

Calls cost 25p from a BT land-line, calls from other networks may cost more, and calls from mobiles will be considerably more.
  • Options
    donkeyplopdonkeyplop Member Posts: 3,795
    edited March 2010
    hey stevepeps ive found someone who can fix it!!