You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Take out Orford from the BH for free entry next week- the easiest prize in history?

RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi folks,

Yes, I'm the subject of tonight's Play The Presenter and my main focus will be the 8pm Bounty Hunter.

As ever, Sky Poker are generously offering free entry to next week's Bounty Hunter tournament to whoever knocks out the presenter. Yeah, thanks for that Sky- that realllllllly helps me....

Yes, it's looking like a turkey shoot isn't it?

Well, I can't tell you much about my form at the moment, as I haven't played much online poker recently. But suffice to say I'll be aiming to finish at least Top 20 tonight.
Ok, ok- let's be realistic- Top 30.

In between the BH action, I'll be loitering around the 10p/20p cash tables. I may even step up a level if I'm feeling a bit devil-may-care. Or unwell. Delete as applicable.

So good luck tonight to everyone tonight- apart from anyone who tries to knock me out the main event. They can spin on it, frankly.
;)

Comments

• Options
    mabsuemabsue Member Posts: 382
    edited March 2010
    Rich i have you firmly in my sights as i did last week with LML, you shall,if you come to my table fall victim to me, i could do with free entry next week as well as this one  good luck mate will catch you soon
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aha Mark, I will await your arrival at my table then and prepare a nice sick badbeat for you ;)

• Options
    edited March 2010

Right, I'm on Table Timperley for a spot of 10p/20p pre-Bounty Hunter cash till 8pm!

Come and have a go, if you think you're hard enough!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Early wheeling and dealing has seen a 63% ROI on my initial £20.

(Which is a fancy way of saying I'm up to £32.59)

However, the night is very much unlike Tikay though: still young. And it's not been unknown for me to go racing into profit only to post an overall loss come midnight.

So watch this space.
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited March 2010

hiya Rich gl in BH have made it to main event via £1 sat by the way is there a BH show on tonite on telly ?? many thanks dtw
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    Sorry Rich, but, with the best will in the world, you look nothing like Lisa_long ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi Mike, yeah certainly is- it's live on Channel 865 right now.

Good luck to you in the BH.

I'm now sat on Table 84 in the main event, ready to do battle.

I finished my first hour tonight £11.40 up from £20.

So far, so good...  :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Aarrgh, out in 82nd!

Low stacked and under the gun, got all my chips in with K4 and got called by a big stack on the BB with 5-4. 

Perfect situation- I've got him dominated.

The board...

x-x-x-x.............................................................................................................5

Bang. I'm out. 

:(
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Congrats to LOLANDOL who took my bounty and therefore gets to play in next week's Bounty Hunter completely free of charge.

Not bad!
  • Options
    edited March 2010

well gave it a good go tho for most of it had cold deck managed to take a head ended with a profit of £8-38 & came 93rd my best result in £12k BH yet  dtw
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Take out Orford from the BH for free entry next week- the easiest prize in history?:
         well gave it a good go tho for most of it had cold deck managed to take a head ended with a profit of £8-38 & came 93rd my best result in £12k BH yet  dtw
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

Nice work Mike- I managed to recoup £7.50 of my entry fee in bounties and finished just 12 places off the cash.

So, a frustrating but halfway decent finish all the same.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I've moved up a level or two and I've started a 10 seater table on blinds of 20p/40p.

It's Table Dane Road.

Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    SDodgerSDodger Member Posts: 141
    edited March 2010
    satellited in for the £1 too DTW, 1st time big BH,  fin 79th [had the cash in m y sights] but took 4 out, 37.51, good for the small entry.
    will try again for next week..  goodstuff.
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited March 2010

Yo Rich.

I'm playing the Omaha Freroll, & the chat-box is awash with stories about that 4-5 coup......

Nowt wrong with your play there imo. Not until you got called, anyways.....!

PS - Have had Burgundy ironed & pressed ready for Saturday. You are gonna look so cute.

• Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Take out Orford from the BH for free entry next week- the easiest prize in history?:
    Yo Rich. I'm playing the Omaha Freroll, & the chat-box is awash with stories about that 4-5 coup...... Nowt wrong with your play there imo. Not until you got called, anyways.....! PS - Have had Burgundy ironed & pressed ready for Saturday. You are gonna look so cute.
    Posted by tikay1
    Tikay cant find u where are your chips
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Take out Orford from the BH for free entry next week- the easiest prize in history? : Tikay cant find u where are your chips
    Posted by hawk7112
    Paul Daniels was on my Table again......
  • Options
    MadHorseMadHorse Member Posts: 257
    edited March 2010
    Good luck Orford, Hope you win lots of money.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    satellited in for the £1 too DTW, 1st time big BH,  fin 79th [had the cash in m y sights] but took 4 out, 37.51, good for the small entry. will try again for next week..  goodstuff.
    Posted by SDodger

Good first-time result SDodger. Haven't come across you before, so welcome to Sky Poker!

:)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Final scores on the doors....

Second session- I started with £40 and walked away with £62.18

So with my Bounty Hunter buy-in included, my overall tally for the evening was a profit of £19.08!

I can live with that.

Cheers all for railing and playing- it was good fun tonight.

:)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    satellited in for the £1 too DTW, 1st time big BH,  fin 79th [had the cash in m y sights] but took 4 out, 37.51, good for the small entry. will try again for next week..  goodstuff.
    Posted by SDodger

n1 m8 ul on missing out but well done on getting some heads  dtw