You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2018

Comments

• Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,207
    Good luck everyone - will update table late tonight.

• Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,324
    Yes well done Phantom and still your nap to come
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,130
    johnjoe81 said:

congrats @Phantom66 B)

+1
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,207
    edited April 2018
    Congrats to rabdeniro for being the only person to pick a winner on the final day of the competition - Tiger Roll at 10/1 taking them comfortably in the black.

And a big congratulations to Phantom66 for winning the competition with a notional profit of £26, just £1 ahead of Mickc86 in second with £25 profit and johnjoe81 third with a profit of £20.

Phantom66 wins a £50 free bet from Sky
    Mickc86 wins a £30 free bet from Sky
    johnjoe81 wins a £20 free bet from Sky.

I'll notify them tomorrow and hopefully it should be in your account at some point next week, let me know if you haven't got it sorted by next weekend.

And don't forget the Poker Freeroll next Sunday (April 22) at 6pm.

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,130
    edited April 2018
    Well done Phantom, Mick and John.

Many thanks for running this Brrrrrr. Great job!
  • Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Thanks for running it
  • Options
    hoishtyhoishty Member Posts: 138
    Well done for running it again this year Brrrrrrr and well done winners
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,534
    Well done the winners

Thanks for running this.
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Well done all, and thanks to Pete for his work on this.

See you all in the freeroll
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Well done to the winners

and thanks for running it Brrrrrrr
  • Options
    SP_SPSP_SP Member Posts: 419
    Well done the winners and many thanks for running this comp.
  • Options
    Well done winners and thanks Pete
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Many thanks for running this comp @Brrrrrrr and thanks skypoker for putting up the prizes.

It was this competition last year that started me getting more into horse racing.

Obviously a lot of luck is involved in me scooping it, but I have also learned a great deal over this past year. That is thanks in the main to the betting chat on here and those with far more knowledge than me who are happy to share it.

I couldn't possibly name them all, but @vaigret, @stayorgo, @MISTY4ME @wynne1938 and @Brrrrrrr come to mind.

Best of luck to all for the flat season.

Hopefully see you all same place same time next year.
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

Many thanks for running this comp @Brrrrrrr and thanks skypoker for putting up the prizes.

It was this competition last year that started me getting more into horse racing.

Obviously a lot of luck is involved in me scooping it, but I have also learned a great deal over this past year. That is thanks in the main to the betting chat on here and those with far more knowledge than me who are happy to share it.

I couldn't possibly name them all, but @vaigret, @stayorgo, @MISTY4ME @wynne1938 and @Brrrrrrr come to mind.

thnx mate and well done again
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,202
    edited April 2018
    vaigret said:

Phantom66 said:

+1 :)B)

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,242
    MISTY4ME said:

vaigret said:

Phantom66 said:

+1 :)B)

+1
  • Options
    TOOTRUETOOTRUE Member Posts: 192
    Thanks for running this again this year. Really enjoyed it despite not picking one winner.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

Guys,

The Freeroll is now in the Lobby, here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=32510889&guid=9b395659-7414-4988-a193-18ce4bc61360

It is ONLY open to those who are shown as Registered, nobody else can play it. Lots of folks on Sunday will be asking how they can play it, but they can't, it is reserved for those names on the list that @Brrrrrrr aka Pete sent me. So if you see or hear people asking, you can help me by explaining to them that it's a Private, Invite Only Freeroll.

Also, three players ( @Phantom66 @Mickc86 and @johnjoe81 won Free Bets with Sky Bet. These have not yet been sorted, but, fingers crossed, will be later today or tomorrow. I'll let you know when they are.
  • Options
    IkellyIkelly Member Posts: 1,374
    Hi, I don't seem to be registered, a player named LKELLY who wasn't on the naps table is, maybe a typo?

Also thanks for organising and running this comp @Brrrrrrr