You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT 2018 - dates & venues announced*

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,233

* Just 5 of them announced - the 6th will be announced in due course.

The 5 confirmed dates & venues can be seen here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-tour

Details of the 6th event will be announced in due course.

Comments

• Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    Thank-you TK and the whole team involved your hard work is appreciated getting dates and venues sorted ..fingers crossed for the 6th event to be announced.. happy new year to you all
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,233
    HANSON said:

Thank-you TK and the whole team involved your hard work is appreciated getting dates and venues sorted ..fingers crossed for the 6th event to be announced.. happy new year to you all

Thanks, I'll pass that on to the Team, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    HANSON said:

Will...I've already said..last one is in Perranporth with Daveena(Misty4me's missus) doing the buffet

TK- Thanks for the dates; its really helpful to know when to plan family holidays and when NOT to book work on!
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,163
    edited January 2018
    HANSON said:

BIG +1

Well done everyone at SKY POKER. Looking forward to seeing you and all the other regs. 'On Tour' this year. It's great to be able to plan and book ahead.
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    edited January 2018
    Perranporth could be a bit too far for we northerners, brighton may or may not but the manchester, glasgow and nottingham ones are absolute certainty.

Will be great to see the regulars again
  • Options
    sudstahsudstah Member Posts: 14
    edited January 2018
    Glad they have released a schedule for travel information, also excited about the mystery leg which most likely leaves one of 2 options; Ireland or Gibraltar <<<Cough Cough as they gave a clue needing a passport which rules out the channel islands which covers all the territories sky operate within.