You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Race to the Main. 3x £33 prizes to be won.

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120

Tom also needs to win a sizeable tip for his favourite travel agent.

I'll give you a tip, respect Maureen.

Respect.

Respect.

Respect.
  • Options
    thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 398
    Hi TK, Many thanks for the ticket. Thanks too to Waller and Mumsie for running it. I'm just on holiday and will give you a shout when I return to request a date for the ticket. I really enjoyed the chanllenge.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I enjoyed this challenge.

Anyone remember the DYM challenge where you had to win every level of the dyms from lowest to highest without losing. That was good fun :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120
    PKRPar said:

Anyone remember the DYM challenge where you had to win every level of the dyms from lowest to highest without losing. That was good fun :)

It certainly was, & many players really enjoyed it.

If someone wants to pitch a proposal to run something similar, & can assure me they will run it properly (as it was last time) then I'm sure I could arrange some prizes from Sky Poker.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Tikay10 said:

PKRPar said:

It certainly was, & many players really enjoyed it.

If someone wants to pitch a proposal to run something similar, & can assure me they will run it properly (as it was last time) then I'm sure I could arrange some prizes from Sky Poker.
    Leave it with me. I’ll pm in due course :)