You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

In the beginning

2»

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    mumsie said:

goldon said:

The "Ten Commandments" the Teachings of the " Bible" are the Rules we live by, nothing wrong with them, where they came from we can speculate, we're all free to believe what we want follow the rules or not. Will I go to Heaven or **** when I die, think it's called "oblivion"!

There is plenty wrong with them and we dont live by them.

They harp on about Egypt and bondage and cattle servants and neighbours wives.

Thou shall worship the sabbath?

Really, work all week and worship on a sunday?

Thou shall not murder ?

Give me a rifle with a scope , ive got nephews that need holes in their heads.

Thou shall not steal ?

Please.

Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance
    BClark19 Small blind 50.00 50.00 10100.00
    7grant7 Big blind 100.00 150.00 2307.50
    Your hole cards
    5:heart:
    J:heart:

Taximan007 Fold
    kgee Fold
    mumsie Raise 200.00 350.00 16955.00
    BClark19 Fold
    7grant7 Fold
    mumsie Muck
    mumsie Win 250.00 17205.00
    mumsie Return 100.00 0.00 17305.00

Hi @paige55 , I see you've flagged my post,.if you let me know which bits you dont like ill gladly edit them out for you :smile:
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    Hi mumsie and esexphill I hit the wrong button no offence taken regards paige xx I ment to hit lol xxx sorry but how do I remove the flag xxx
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    paige55 said:

Hi mumsie and esexphill I hit the wrong button no offence taken regards paige xx I ment to hit lol xxx sorry but how do I remove the flag xxx

I really should go to speck savers xx
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,402
    Ha, no worries @paige55 , your fine x
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    edited January 2018
    I almost flagged you for daylight robbery of poor old grant but I stopped myself seeing as you're sorting out the spreadsheet.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited January 2018
    I had a funny encounter with some jehovahs witnesses. I told them that I did'nt believe there was a God that made the planet and all the stuff on it. They told me that the chances of life evolving all by itself is the same chance as taking a 50lb sack full of beans, red, black and white beans,mixing them all up, taking a 5lb scoop, and coming out with 5lb of all red beans! They said it was impossible and so this is proof that God exists. I told them it is actually proof that life can evolve by itself, no matter how small the chance is, given enough time, it will happen.

We chatted for a while, then I said, "ok, why did God make dinosaurs?"--- They had no answer, but said that they would be back next week with the answer, and went off to ask their boss. The next week they came back and told me that "God made the dinosaurs to fertilize the earth". I said, so, you are telling me that God could make a sixty foot long beast, that could eat a tree for breakfast, but he could not make sh it.

They never came back.
  • Options
    markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    I do love the 'it cannot be explained easily therefore a mystical all knowing being must have done it' mentality.

I mean when life throws us a brain teaser, such as... 'where do all the missing pens go?' or 'why does my washing machine give out so many unmatched socks?'... Is it not a rather huge leap to make up a mystical all knowing being to make sense of it?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    You mean you don't believe in the Tooth Fairy.
  • Options
    goldon said:

Obviously the tooth fairy is real, as is santa. Everyone knows that!

• Options
    goldon said:

There is quantifiable photographic evidence of this...