You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,839
    Essexphil said:

Big Pharma must love Conspiracy Theorists.

People who steadfastly refused to take any Covid jab. Who made an enormous fuss that the British Astrazeneca jab may well have had a 1 in 1 million chance of an adverse effect. They weren't going to take any jab, but busy making a fuss on behalf of others. So much more important to promulgate their faux medical theories

Result? We could have had millions of jabs at $4 from a British company. Whereas we now have had millions of jabs at $20+. From an American Company. Using technology that is rather more experimental.

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would strongly suspect that some rather fanciful scare stories were given to the gullible. So that Pfizer and Biontech could make $Billions. At 5 times the price, naturally.

@Essexphil

Excellent post.

It's so weird that they can't grasp that yes, there's a 1 in a million chance of an adverse affect, but NOT having the jab exposes them to a MUCH greater chance of serious after-effects or even death. Seems such a simple concept.

I really don't mind them swerving the jab, it's their life, but the whole campaign to try to persuade others not to is a disgrace.

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,346
    People take smaller risks to avoid larger risks all the time.

The contraceptive pill is 1 example. Various headache medication another. Both have small risks. Which people take. Every single day. Look at the packaging. The warnings are there.

The technology behind Astrazeneca's jabs was using old technology. Cheap. With 40 years' of detailed studies in similar situations.

Pfizer's was cutting edge technology. Shiny. New. Expensive. Far fewer years of relevant testing. Almost bound to result in taking a small (but larger) risk than the old stuff.

Funny how all the scare stories were about the cheap stuff ;)
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,837
    well. all i wanna know is when are seagulls gonna be renamed citygulls.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,510
    VespaPX said:

Just another crazy conspiracy......

Finally , you get it.

The story surfaces in the build up to the US elections, the rest of the time it never gets mentioned.

Joe is very pervy and creepy, no doubt about it, but as you say, "Just another crazy conspiracy".

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,075
    mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

Finally , you get it.

The story surfaces in the build up to the US elections, the rest of the time it never gets mentioned.

Joe is very pervy and creepy, no doubt about it, but as you say, "Just another crazy conspiracy".

The story has been around for years but the media suppressed it, and most of them still are.
    It's no longer a conspiracy theory as it was labelled years ago, it's the truth.
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

Finally , you get it.

The story has been around for years but the media suppressed it, and most of them still are.
    It's no longer a conspiracy theory as it was labelled years ago, it's the truth.
    "The truth".

All that has been admitted is that her diary had been stolen. From the Rehab Centre where this lady was, at the time, recovering. For which 2 people were convicted. And that the Receiver of the stolen diary was a Far Right set of nut jobs with previous-lots of previous-for doctoring news to suit their own ends.

"Truth"? Don't make me laugh.

Can't stand the fact that Biden is standing for re-election. The man is a pale, dementia-wracked shadow of what he once was.

If the Republicans had an honest, decent man to represent the Right, they would be a shoo-in for the Win. Defeating Biden on his non-existent grasp of policy. Rather than pitting him against Trump-a man equally clueless in relation to the World he actually lives in.

Not resorting to tawdry smear tactics. It is a political battle. Which should be fought on Politics. Except both belong in a Care Home.

But they are lumbered with that sad loser Trump. Quite possibly the only man less fit to run the USA than Biden.

Choosing between Trump and Biden? What a godawful choice. I'd go for the Idiot over the Monster.

• Options
    VespaPX said:

mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

Finally , you get it.

So if the media supress it how come you've posted a national newspaper link to the story?

The Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_sexual_assault_allegation

In the wiki page, which you probably wont open, there are 101 citations linking Biden to some kinda sexual stuff.

The cookies on you PC must be full of buzz phrases "suppressed"," "what they dont want you to know", "hoax", "fake" ,"Terrifying revelations", "illuminati" ,"Bill Gates", "Bradford".

Probably explains why you see conspiracy everywhere, suppressed conspiracies at that.

• Options
    Essexphil said:

VespaPX said:

mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

Finally , you get it.

"The truth".

All that has been admitted is that her diary had been stolen. From the Rehab Centre where this lady was, at the time, recovering. For which 2 people were convicted. And that the Receiver of the stolen diary was a Far Right set of nut jobs with previous-lots of previous-for doctoring news to suit their own ends.

"Truth"? Don't make me laugh.

Can't stand the fact that Biden is standing for re-election. The man is a pale, dementia-wracked shadow of what he once was.

If the Republicans had an honest, decent man to represent the Right, they would be a shoo-in for the Win. Defeating Biden on his non-existent grasp of policy. Rather than pitting him against Trump-a man equally clueless in relation to the World he actually lives in.

Not resorting to tawdry smear tactics. It is a political battle. Which should be fought on Politics. Except both belong in a Care Home.

But they are lumbered with that sad loser Trump. Quite possibly the only man less fit to run the USA than Biden.

Choosing between Trump and Biden? What a godawful choice. I'd go for the Idiot over the Monster.

Have you read the extracts from the diary?
    I'm guessing not.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

mumsie said:

VespaPX said:

Finally , you get it.

So if the media supress it how come you've posted a national newspaper link to the story?

The Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden_sexual_assault_allegation

In the wiki page, which you probably wont open, there are 101 citations linking Biden to some kinda sexual stuff.

The cookies on you PC must be full of buzz phrases "suppressed"," "what they dont want you to know", "hoax", "fake" ,"Terrifying revelations", "illuminati" ,"Bill Gates", "Bradford".

Probably explains why you see conspiracy everywhere, suppressed conspiracies at that.

What do you think the media coverage would be if this story was about Trump?
  • Options

Have you read the extracts from the diary?
    I'm guessing not

I cant, its suppressed.
  • Options
    What do you think the media coverage would be if this story was about Trump?

Leave Trump out of this, hes got enough to deal with.
  • Options
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,641
    Robert De Niro stripped of award after Trump tirade.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,641
    Tucker Carlson Predicts Donald Trump 'Will Win the Election If He's Not Killed First' After Guilty Verdict in Hush Money Trial

• Options
    Fauci being questioned
    Hunter Biden in court

They are going to need a distraction......
  • Options
    edited June 4
    On March 16, 2020, Dr. Fauci Received Email Cheering Hydroxychloroquine Treatment of COVID in China – 4 Days Later He Publicly Rebuked President Trump at WH Presser For Suggesting It a Valid COVID Treatment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/killer-fauci-march-16-2020-dr-fauci-received/
  • Options
    VespaPX said:
    I really don't get why this is relevant in any way.

Hunter Biden is not standing for President. He may well be a thoroughly unsavoury individual. But I fail to see the relevance.

Many of the greatest men in history had troubled children. In part, because being a child of a famous person brings its own challenges.

I don't judge people on their children. Or their wives. I do not think it is relevant that Biden's son may be horrible. Any more than Trump should be judged on whether or not Melania likes him or not.

It is an obsession of the Alt-Right. Who should be concentrating on just the 1 member of the Biden family.