You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

chilling said:

chilling said:

chilling said:

I think you’ll need to convince
    some folks that taking the
    knee is not a political gesture.
    S hit, I typed that on the far right,but it came out on the far left.
    Marxist forum box.

So if the people taking the knee are telling you it's not a political gesture but a gesture of solidarity against racism and discrimination......what does that make it?
    So it’s a gesture in the confines of a football stadium against racism and discrimination, not just football.
    Or, all types of racism and discrimination around the world?
    Discrimination is a big word. World peace to follow. Good luck with that.

This is the wrong thread, dig another out.
    Unable or unwilling to answer?
    Unable or unwilling to answer what?
    If it’s a gesture to promote anti racism and discrimination, then some can take part, others choose not to.
    According to you, this country is full of racists, so your question is a rather rhetorical one.
    Have you got your head on back to front again?
    Good to get clarification that it's nothing to do with MArXiSM.
    The same idiots booing are the same idiots out in force last summer pROtEcTInG STaTueS.

Inanimate objects are much more important than equal rights for all.

Right, go back to your crackpot shite, my work here is done.
    Sure, but let me know when ‘ taking the knee’ changes anything.
    Also let me know when racism and discrimination ceases.
    Be quick though,because if you’ve jabbed up,time is short.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    Clown world

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Fauci's wife, Christine Grady, 68, is a nurse-bioethicist and a senior investigator who is now Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH, and also Head of the Section on Human Subjects Research.

"One of the most controversial projects in which NIH has been involved has been the creation of “humanized mice,” transplanting into mice tissue from aborted babies.

And now, as Elle gushingly reported, Grady is “spearheading research into the ethics of America's COVID-19 response.”

However, despite the NIH developing and giving the ethical green light to coronavirus injections – particularly Moderna’s, which was made with help by NIAID scientists – the number of deaths and adverse reactions continue to grow each week following administration of the injection"

Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine has received $2.5 billion in funding from the U.S. government so far. The company predicts it will garner $18.5 billion from sales of the injection, a product of which the NIH has ownership of some of the “intellectual property,” revealed NIH director Francis Collins.

Full story below:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/conflict-of-interest-faucis-wife-runs-bioethics-department-at-nih?utm_source=featured&fbclid=IwAR1WtScB30Weo-2q637hC1Qn_DWMx61bicCOX-pRtM4-1VZ4hj9kgrEDsAI
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    UK Pathologist Warns Spike Proteins will Cause All Men to Lose their Reproductive Capacity.

The mRNA vaccines is found also to damage men's reproductive organs, warns Dr. Roger Hodkinson of Western Medical Assessments.
    The vaccine spike proteins express themselves both in the placenta and the testes.
    For pregnant women, this could mean a terminated pregnancy.
    For men, it could spell the end of having children altogether.

People who get the jabs are going to regret it, Dr. Hodkinson warns, because many, if not all, of them will lose their reproductive capacity.
    “In a world where we know that sperm counts have dropped 40% over the last 10 or 20 years – a massive unexplained drop in sperm counts – we don’t need some additional hits on male fertility.”

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/05/uk-pathologist-warns-spike-proteins-will-cause-all-men-to-lose-their-reproductive-capacity/?fbclid=IwAR3KBKTysl2RilnoNjs8QoPH3ipIJWBjGT8xMx_d4kQG3pJKR6N84bzFx0w
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I must admit to being quite disappointed, saddened even, to see no reference to the 77th Anniversary of D Day and the liberation of Europe at todays England football match. But they all quite happily "Took the knee."
    Sadly, i think this is where we are with our Country now.😢
  • Options
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    VespaPX said:

I must admit to being quite disappointed, saddened even, to see no reference to the 77th Anniversary of D Day and the liberation of Europe at todays England football match. But they all quite happily "Took the knee."

Thought all you flagshaggers wanted politics out of football?
  • Options
    Your mate Fox seems a bit triggered by it all. Bit of a snowflake, isn't he?

• Options

VespaPX said:

I'm guessing you have no family members who fought and died for you and this country?
  • Options
    VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

I'm guessing you have no family members who fought and died for you and this country?
    You guess wrong.
  • Options

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

You guess wrong.
    Shall we take down this inanimate object ?

• Options
    VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

You guess wrong.

If you want to then fill your boots.

Find it more than a tad curious when people seemingly value inanimate objects higher than human equality.

Flagshaggers are a very curious breed.
  • Options
    edited June 2021

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

VespaPX said:

You guess wrong.

If you want to then fill your boots.

Find it more than a tad curious when people seemingly value inanimate objects higher than human equality.

Flagshaggers are a very curious breed.
    How many times have you taken the knee? Be honest.

Are you offended by folks that pay respect to the fallen, but have no interest in taking the knee?

Are you implying that anybody that refrains from taking the knee is racist?

Have you been outside football grounds handing out take the knee flyers to show your commitment? Have you made any effort at all?

As football grounds are apparently seen as breeding grounds for racism, would we be better off demolishing the stadiums?

Do you think football supporters show discrimination towards other teams?
    If not, there’s a fair few comments on this forum that prove otherwise.

Are you still sulking over City’s Champions League loss? If so, get over it.

Up for going around the country identifying all discrimination and racism?
    Happy hunting.

• Options
    edited June 2021
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2021