You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A recs tale

2»

Comments

• day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    So January is done. After checking my results it is a better month than I realised . Still having too many days where I just make simple mistakes.Have to say the pentagon promo was really good.I received £29 for the month which was really pleasing as I don't play enough to receive any rake back, usually get the 2.20 token. So with the promo and results it was a plus £500 month. Very pleased with that. It was also very nice to see @cpfc_2010 and @tomgoodun have really nice results on Sunday.

• LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Nice work Pat

Gl for Feb and indeed the rest of the year
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906

"So with the promo and results it was a plus £500 month".

Top work Pat, well done.

You gotta be pleased with that.
  • day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Tikay10 said:

Top work Pat, well done.

Very happy with the month. The one downfall with having such low volume is my bad play and variance will catch up at some time. Think both happened tonight but if the worse thing that happens this month is I lose a few quid at playing a game I enjoy I will happily take that.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,750
    Good stuff on the poker front Pat.
    Re ~ Jumping in ice cold water 😱, I wear a jumper ( and take a coat)in Vegas
    Best wishes to you and family, tough times mate.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,906

Tikay10 said:

Top work Pat, well done.

Very happy with the month. The one downfall with having such low volume is my bad play and variance will catch up at some time. Think both happened tonight but if the worse thing that happens this month is I lose a few quid at playing a game I enjoy I will happily take that.
    A great motto for enjoying poker.