You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Living the dream.

13»

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    out and still 2 glasses left
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    gg Rainman
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    didn't cash but had a great time playing it - got the happy face on bob ross style :)
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    Next time eh lads.

@JJBinks . For future reference, if you reg the target tourney prior to sat / fr , you will then be awarded the cash. Up to you if you decide to play or de reg then.
  • Options
    ty LmfaoAllin
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Next time eh lads.

@JJBinks . For future reference, if you reg the target tourney prior to sat / fr , you will then be awarded the cash. Up to you if you decide to play or de reg then.

Reg doesn’t open for Sunday major till near the mtt to stop people doing this.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Matt,

it was a mess up from my point, I invited my friend round who is new to poker and he wanted to watch me play it for some coaching on the basics, then he asked if he joined sky poker and played the free roll could he un-reg and build his roll up or use the ticket on a different Sunday, I said I had no idea so tried it like a tool lol.

soon found out that when you un- reg it takes it from the bankroll and not able to re use the free ticket.

got on to support and they were great sorted in seconds so all great, and loved playing every second of it.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,402

Talking of "Living the dream", in last night's Sunday Major, the player who came 3rd (approx. £1,500) is a genuine £1 & £2 microstakes player, who won his seat in a Freeroll.

Well done @Jess4
  • Options
    well done Jess4 fantastic result.
  • Options
    Jess4Jess4 Member Posts: 5
    Tikay10 said:

Talking of "Living the dream", in last night's Sunday Major, the player who came 3rd (approx. £1,500) is a genuine £1 & £2 microstakes player, who won his seat in a Freeroll.

Well done @Jess4

HER seat! ;)

Thanks very much. Qualified earlier in the week and certainly wasn't expecting that result. Knocked out with KK by A8 at 2:45 this morning...tired!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,402
    Jess4 said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done @Jess4

HER seat! ;)

Thanks very much. Qualified earlier in the week and certainly wasn't expecting that result. Knocked out with KK by A8 at 2:45 this morning...tired!
    Congrats Jess, that's just great.

Must have been quite a buzz, eh?

Were you able to sleep ok afterwards?

Back in the day, when I played a lot of MTT's ("Live", not Online), I could never sleep after I got home late after a final. I clearly recall that happening twice.
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Good afternoon Jess.
    Excellent work last night.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Great work Jess! Well played! It wasn’t Mattbates with the a8 was it? Gutting way to go out. Still...great result.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    Welcome, and congratulations on the same day, nice one Jess!
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    edited January 2018
    MattBates said:

Next time eh lads.

Reg doesn’t open for Sunday major till near the mtt to stop people doing this.
    Ah I see.

Apologies for the fake news.

I have done this with other sats and presumed it was the same.

Congrats and vwp @Jess4 .