You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

bad beats

BFC4EVER09BFC4EVER09 Member Posts: 158
I play micro stakes 28p turbos.for the last 2 to 3 months I had nothing but bad luck/bad beats.anything I do seems to go wrong ill raise with decent hands but end up getting hit my ak will be done by a4 or kk done by 44 or a7 two pair.as of writing this I won 23 lost 36 i stopped playin for a yr but came back and played ok actually won more than I lost and started enjoying the game again.but now I feel like I going to lose every hand (mainly I do lol).also I know I should raise and reraise on some hands but confidence gets shot and like I said before I just think ill lose every hand..

Best Answers

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    Answer ✓
    Why not save up and play a 2 quid deep stack, you will have time to work out a good strategy.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,180
    Answer ✓
    Turbo DYMs by nature are high variance, add the rake at that level and they are hard to beat, play some normal DYMs and as Oynutter suggested some deepstacks or other MTTs there are deepstacks at £1 and even a £0.55p micro event every evening

Answers