You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Super sunday bonus

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,304
Email from Sky

"You have won a £2 Tourney Free entry click here to opt in"

Clicked and said you are opted in, no free bet showing!!!!

If you are having probs go on to promotions and enter code , did it , still no free bet

Not really worried as £2 !!! but for goodness sake if you are going to do these things get them right!!!!

Comments

• Options
    posted the above on another thread and got told to contact customer care.

HOW?

hIT CONTACT US and put through the first degree in screen questions, cant be bothered for £2.

I am sure before if you went into my profile you got a screen up that you could send messages to people including Sky moderators/Tikay etc now all I get on that is

eactions
    Promote

Insightful

Disagree

Agree

LOL

Spam

Abuse
    Activity

Which is absolutely useless info.

How do you talk to the powers that be, customer Care and /or friends on this site now ?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    edited January 2018
    There's still a PM facility, though much better than the old one. I receive and send at least 4 or 5 every day.

Arrangements to get in touch with Customer Care remain as always.
  • Options
    Thanks for response Tikay, found the message system now. Still cant work out how to contact Customer care easily so will leave it.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    vaigret said:

Thanks for response Tikay, found the message system now. Still cant work out how to contact Customer care easily so will leave it.

Just click contact us, at the bottom of each page.