You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cache busting?

I play via a browser (usually Safari although sometimes Chrome) rather than the downloaded app.

And there are some pretty annoying caching issues i.e., you hit the main lobby, open various pop ups which suggest there are seats available, only to try to register and find that the game is already underway.

Similar thing with the lobbies of individual SNGs and tourneys.

Cant your devs add some cache busting or something similar, so we don't have to keep hard refreshing or clearing our caches, to not have to keep d*cking around with the register, nope, try another table, nope scenarios?

Comments

• Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 197
    A week on from from posting and not a peep from anyone?

You sure do love feedback and suggestions huh? ;)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    bongo69 said:

A week on from from posting and not a peep from anyone?

You sure do love feedback and suggestions huh? ;)

;)

Morning @bongo69

It's not really possible to reply to every post, but I forwarded this to the Team in the Office. I'm not entirely sure on this, but the way the software is configured, cache busting would not be appropriate, it's done in other ways.

I'm aware of the problem, but it only seems to affect me very occasionally, & personally, I'm pretty chilled about these things to be honest.

Hope it is only intermittent for you, too, & it's currently in an AWOL phase.
  • Options
    bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 197
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for your reply @tikay1. It's daily as opposed to intermittent. And it is annoying. And definitely affects the overall 'experience' of using the site. But it's not the end of the world.