You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

not a bad beat but...

tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
I was in a S&G - was dealt QJ suited . The player ahead of me bet hard. After umming and ahhing I decided to fold. Then came the flop!!! I justed wondered if I'm the only person on the planet to fold a Royal Flush !!!!!

Comments

• Options
    big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited March 2010
    You folded QJ not a royal flush, lol but it is frustrating when you flop a monster.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to not a bad beat but...:
    I was in a S&G - was dealt QJ suited . The player ahead of me bet hard. After umming and ahhing I decided to fold. Then came the flop!!! I justed wondered if I'm the only person on the planet to fold a Royal Flush !!!!!
    Posted by tiercel
    Not by a long way :)
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    if it makes you feel better there is a random card generator.  If you had called it would not have been the same flop.  If its live then thats a different scenario :)

XXX
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: not a bad beat but...:
    if it makes you feel better there is a random card generator.  If you had called it would not have been the same flop.  If its live then thats a different scenario :) XXX
    Posted by Sparce
    omg, you have no idea what you may have started here...........
  • Options
    SparceSparce Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2010
    Oh dear....... maybe i should delete my post then!!
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    if it makes you feel better there is a random card generator.  If you had called it would not have been the same flop.  If its live then thats a different scenario :) XXX
    Posted by Sparce
    Not true, my friend. The RNG generates the sequence of the 52 card deck before the dweal and it does not change from that point onwards. The community crads would have been the same whether he had folded, called or raised.
  • Options
    tierceltiercel Member Posts: 325
    edited March 2010
    However it works it did not rescue the cat who is now the first cat in space

not really before someon calls the RSPCa.:
    In Response to Re: not a bad beat but... : Not true, my friend. The RNG generates the sequence of the 52 card deck before the dweal and it does not change from that point onwards. The community crads would have been the same whether he had folded, called or raised.
    Posted by Seagull158
  • Options
    BowieBoyBowieBoy Member Posts: 266
    edited March 2010
    Posted by Sparce
    oopppppssss