You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Where do u claim compensation for the software screwing you over?

steveyseesteveysee Member Posts: 74

Not being able to see 1st hand of final table whilst all the other tables are fine. Software is a joke, same problem happening to a lot of people for years and nothing being done about it... its ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Not much chance of compensation, they'll probs just say it's the same for everyone.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    No chance of compo. It is the same for all.

However, this has been a problem for a long time-hopefully the fabled new software will finally cure this problem.

The nut low software still seems to be Party-entire site crashed last Sunday
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033

it was definitely a fold there, you clearly had nothing.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited March 2018

Sorry to hear that @steveysee

The problem, as you suggest, has existed for some time now, & has proven resistant to attempts to cure it.

It affects everyone equally I believe, so there's a bit of swings & roundabouts involved, but in this case, with just over 2 Bigs & only 2 "free" spots before your BB, it is bound to be more painful.

Nobody will ever know if you'd have busted that hand, or even played it, but no, it's not right.

You can speak with CC I guess, though whether compo would be offered I vey much doubt, as it's impossible to prove any loss, & in any event, the Site T & C's have a disclaimer for such things.

Apologies, of course.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    aussie09 said:

:D:D ......Brilliant Aussie
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited March 2018
    aussie09 said:

If he shoved, he was clearly going Tolouse to the Big Blind.
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 439
    The new software will allow you to see your cards I guarantee it! You had 9 4 off that hand by the way.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Silver lining? At least you didn't forego a blind?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

The new software will allow you to see your cards I guarantee it! You had 9 4 off that hand by the way.

It’s ace how you can just tell someone their cards :)

• Options
    edited March 2018
    K0BAYASHl said:

It must help James' search having the hand ID on the screenshot ;)
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Out of interest, how much compensation do you think you should get for missing one hand in a £2 rebuy?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    MISTY4ME said:

K0BAYASHl said:

Yeah I know that but the other day Larson told him a day and a rough time and James got his hand for him.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHl said:

MISTY4ME said:

K0BAYASHl said:

Yeah I know that but the other day Larson told him a day and a rough time and James got his hand for him.
    I suppose that is the 'POWER of the SKY GODS'

...... good player and a nice lad SKY James is too, having shared a table with him in Brighton for several hours
  • Options
    BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461

I convinced a player HU, when I called his bluffs, that I had a 'reveal button' that I could use 3 times only to show his hole cards :smile:
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    Boxster said:

I convinced a player HU, when I called his bluffs, that I had a 'reveal button' that I could use 3 times only to show his hole cards :smile:
    Ha, very good.