You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** TLB2018 CHARITY H/UP COMP ** £890 PLEDGED ** THE PUSH TO £1K ** SPONSORSHIP REQUEST **

13»

Comments

• Options
    thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 398
    In please Graham if not too late.£50 to be sent.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited April 2018
    thisltedu said:

In please Graham if not too late.£50 to be sent.

Hi Donald.

Great to have you on board. TY for your generous pledge.

You are in.

Just the one place left, then we can get going.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I am happy to say that ALVEZ11 has messaged me, and will be attempting to defend his title, so we now have our sixteen runners.

He has pledged £50

I will be doing the draw imminently.

We would still very much appreciate any sponsorship as the heads up comp is running.

So far we have raised £880. It would be great if we could get that up to 4 figures!

Many thanks,

Graham
  • Options
    Hi guys, as you know the heads up comp is now up and running. In approximately three weeks I will be going with my parents to make the donation to GLOUCESTER HOUSE.

http://www.gloucesterhouse.org.uk/

It would be really great if I could present them with a four figure cheque.

If you are not involved in the heads up comp, we would still very much value your support via a donation/sponsorship.

They really do some great work and you donation will help to save lives and give people a new start that otherwise might not get one.

If you could support us, it would be greatly appreciated. Details of how are on the Opening Post of this thread.

Many thanks,

Graham