You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker Cup - starts 2nd June. £10,000 on offer.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,427

Comments

• Options

Please read the splurge, & the T & C's, carefully.

Then, any questions, fire away.
  • Options

First job is to Opt In.

Unless you opt in BEFORE June 1st, you won't be playing.

Opt In is now open, & working (I just tested it), so OPT IN NOW if you want to take part.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    From the t&cs

Fortunately, here at Sky Poker you can win a share of £10,000 no matter how OUR boys get on in Russia.

A bit presumptuous.

Any group except England please. :)
  • Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    mmmm my boys not there so as above
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Any news on who the captains are?
  • Options
    MattBates said:

Any news on who the captains are?

Hi @MattBates

Yes, I have the names of the Captains, but I'm still awaiting which teams each of them will Captain.

Names of the Captains follow (below), will let you know which Teams they are representing as soon as I have it.
  • Options
  • Options

So we have the 8 Captains, & for those that were hoping to be Captain, but are not on the list, this man knows what it feels like to miss the boat;

• Options

OK Guys, the Teams & Team Captains are now listed on the Promo page, here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/skypokercup
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited June 2018
    got Portugal gg us :(@Tikay10 what's the chance of sneaking me on to the German team without people knowing ?
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Dear @alancarr12,

Please don't take the week off.

Yours sincerely,

Duesenberg :)
  • Options
    A_r_KA_r_K Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2018
    more people in the teams then i hoped :# Rough guesstimate £100 each for winning team and like 30-50 for runner up ? Double points sweet tho, thank you skypoker for another great promo! <3:)
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    A_r_K said:

more people in the teams then i hoped :# Rough guesstimate £100 each for winning team and like 30-50 for runner up ? Double points sweet tho, thank you skypoker for another great promo! <3:) </p>

I would take the unders on £100 for players on the winning team. I assume if people have opted in then there is a decent chance they will get enough points to split the winnings.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    A_r_K said:

more people in the teams then i hoped :# Rough guesstimate £100 each for winning team and like 30-50 for runner up ? Double points sweet tho, thank you skypoker for another great promo! <3:) </p>

COme on Brazil! :D
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    Allez Alan's Les Blues 🏆
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Someone needs to nobble the garlic munchers, they look the favourite.
    The only team with maximum points after the first two rounds.
    Brazil a little disappointingly only managed a draw and were well down on the first games total chips.
    All to play for in the last game.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,292
    pompeynic said:

Someone needs to nobble the garlic munchers, they look the favourite.
    The only team with maximum points after the first two rounds.
    Brazil a little disappointingly only managed a draw and were well down on the first games total chips.
    All to play for in the last game.

Just caught up with this and looked to see what team I was in before checking the results. Reading through the team lists and got to France, was thinking 'please don't let it be France' and lo and behold I am in the French team. Interestingly I use the same tactic when having to avoid being outdrawn, 'please no K etc etc', in that case too it seems to have the reverse effect and acts like a 10 ton magnet to an Etch a Sketch board.

Anyway now I have seen the results I am quite pleased with my team 'choice', if they could go on to win then a small cash bonus would go some way to compensating me for last night's play when I gave up after 88 lost to 74 AIP and then, shortly after, AA lost to A7 AIP.
  • Options
    eddie18eddie18 Member Posts: 50
    JJBinks said:

got Portugal gg us :(@Tikay10 what's the chance of sneaking me on to the German team without people knowing ?

Binks if you manage to jump onto the german ship take me with you!! got portugal aswel!! goodluck all!!