You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Main & Mini Prize Draw

splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
Cash in the Main & Mini on the same night = 1 ticket into prize draw.

End of month hold a prize draw with lots of lovely cash/seats/goodies.

Thoughts?
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,315

Hi @splashies.

Is this INSTEAD of, r in ADDITION, to Final Table Jackpot?

Either way, do you think it would add enough EXTRA entries to pay for itself?.........
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @splashies.

Is this INSTEAD of, r in ADDITION, to Final Table Jackpot?

Either way, do you think it would add enough EXTRA entries to pay for itself?.........

I was thinking in addition to the Final Table Jackpot.

Perhaps giveaway £1k per month in the prize draw.

1st £400
    2nd £200
    3rd £100
    4th £75
    5th £50
    6th-10th £35

If a person plays every main and mini in a month they pay around £140ish in fees/rake*. So would need at least 7 brand new players to play the main and mini every night for a month.

The FT Jackpot is great and would love to keep that going aswell. However, this Prize Draw would appeal to more people as there is greater chance of winning a prize.

We're not all sickos like @MattBates and @Froozle so a FT Jackpot to the majority of us is just a dream :)

*Hope my maths is correct, as did it quickly in my head.

• Options

"If a person plays every main and mini in a month they pay around £140ish in fees/rake*. So would need at least 7 brand new players to play the main and mini every night for a month".

In that case, I can't really see this being financially viable for The Business.

7 EXTRA players in the Main & Mini EVERY NIGHT is quite an ask.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

"If a person plays every main and mini in a month they pay around £140ish in fees/rake*. So would need at least 7 brand new players to play the main and mini every night for a month".

In that case, I can't really see this being financially viable for The Business.

7 EXTRA players in the Main & Mini EVERY NIGHT is quite an ask.

I was just giving an idea for the Sky team to possibly look at. The £1000 per month I suggested was just an example. The guys who plan these promotions are obviously much better at crunching the numbers to offer prizes that can generate the extra business.

Prize draws seem to be quite popular on here, so I was just suggesting a new idea to get more players in playing the main and mini each night.
  • Options

^^^^

Yes, completely understood, I was just feeding back my personal opinion.