You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** REMOVER'S SPREADSHEET FOR GOODWOOD ON 25/05/18 ** REMOVE 22 **

Comments

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,518
    DONE
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,299
    WILL DO REMOVERS ADMIN fRIDAY
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    vaigret said:

WILL DO REMOVERS ADMIN fRIDAY

Nice one. Thx V
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    NON RUNNERS

Lots of NON RUNNERS, could REMOVERS check the sheet, please
    zadoc said:

NON RUNNERS

Lots of NON RUNNERS, could REMOVERS check the sheet, please

Following on from this.

Please can players make there selections up to 22 before the off of the first race, so that it is fair to all.

Cheers,

G
    edited May 2018
    Sorry, following on from this. I have reduced it to 20.

Roger, I noticed you made it up to 22, so can you put it back to 20 selections again. (apologies)

Can the rest of you make it up to 20.

Cheers,

G
    no more thrills latest non runner,
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,518
    updated removers
    Hi this is a message for Rab. Notice you haven't done remover's the last couple of times.

Is this just lack of time, or are you stopping doing them now. Just so I know how to deal with your scores.
    edited May 2018
    StayOrGo said:

Hi this is a message for Rab. Notice you haven't done remover's the last couple of times.

Is this just lack of time, or are you stopping doing them now. Just so I know how to deal with your scores.

G, Already said he couldnt do from his phone as having trouble with pc/tablet which is why I gave hime lowest as per

Please note, to balance removal scores if a player doesn't participate he will be given the average score for that particular day. He is allowed one of these per month and five additional ones per year upon request in advance. If they fail to participate more than once in a calendar month and haven't used their request then they will be allocated the lowest score achieved on that day.
    I think if RAB notified us that he couldn't do it, that it should count as one of his five requests. So I'd give him the average. Lowest seems a bit harsh as he had informed us.
  • SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    Apologies, out all day after doing removers and really busy so no chance of replacing non-runners.
    StayOrGo said:

I think if RAB notified us that he couldn't do it, that it should count as one of his five requests. So I'd give him the average. Lowest seems a bit harsh as he had informed us.

no problem