You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mexico vs Scotland

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
edited June 2018 in Sports & Betting Chat
I added this onto my world cup post but thought i,d do a seperate thread for it as i feel the markets on this one are overpriced for Mexico :

EDIT : Ps - On a sidenote i think Mexico are a great price tonight to win by any other score (so basically to win and score 4 or more goals against Scotland

Scottish players finished their season a few weeks back now and just can,t see them been up for this one whilst the Mexicans playing at home will want to impress for their World Cup places

Had £12 on at 5/1 (They are 6.6 btw) so gonna head back and put some more on

Theres plenty of other markets to bet on this game - Even just to win the game they are a huge 1.4 but to get more value i,d back them to win by at least a couple - GL

Comments

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited June 2018
    extract the BBC Sports website

"For the Scottish players, coming to this country and not having adapted, could mean problems with tiredness, nausea, vomiting, headaches and their overall performance won’t be at it’s usual level. Coming one or two days before the game isn’t enough. They need much more time to allow the body to adapt - one or two weeks.

what - beacuase there usual is really good :smile:

Backed up to 8-0 on this one now
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    1-0 lol GG
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    lol - did you watch it ?

Think Mexico need a striker - 32 shots - 10 on target. Very dissapointing result