You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

today is not my day....

had a few nice wins in the past few days but it all came to a bit of a bad end.....

from 4 of the games i played today......

hole cards KK ran into hole cards AA
hole cards AA lost to flush
hole cards AA lost to straight (in same game as above)
hole cards 10 10 lost to AK. had pushed all in on an all low flop and oppo hit both turn & river
hole cards 10 10 lost to 44....all low flop again, oppo had 44 and hit trips

aahhhh well, back to the tables and time to try and break this bad streak :)

Comments

• Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Hmm, looks like you are on a sloping run. I'd weigh up if your post here is enough of a steam releaser to continue playing or whether the fact that you have posted here is evidence of you starting to go on tilt....

It can be difficult to shake that unlucky feeling off once you have had a bad run like that. If you can leave the feeling that this is not your day here with this post then you are one of the few who could continue playing but otherwise i'd probably call it quits until at least this evening but maybe even tomorrow.

Either way, I hope your bad streak stops....at least for a game or two ;-)
  • Options
    mac24mac24 Member Posts: 242
    you are right there PkDevil, my language at the time was more than choice and a wee break is on the cards (pardon the pun). i have 2 freerolls later tonight to play, but no more cash play for a day or so.

many thanks for your comments
    mac