You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** JULY 2018 NAP RESULTS THREAD **

2»

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited August 2018

05/08/18 WEEKLY NAP RESULTS AND LEADER BOARDS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRBMHD1V_K8LClpzPDx3_KtqR5gkUPRxHZh2G822JjUYfNqE_1WBxWiwTpzkUTjUvaUbj2FtD7Aj_-o/pubhtml

Apologies for the delay V and VWP with your 10/1 winner taking you to the top of Monthly the leader board
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,299
    edited August 2018
    Isnt Sid V top of monthly as he is seven from seven. ok not enough for quarterly or yearly ? or have I missed something.

tHNX FOR VWP
    edited August 2018
    AUGUST TABLE TO 5/8/18
    1. SIDV79 -- 7 SELS - 4 WINNERS- 3 LOSERS - £6.50
    2. VAIGRET - 7 SELS - 1 WINNERS - 6 LOSERS - £4.00
    3. ZADOC - 7 SELS - 2 WINNERS - 5 LOSERS - £2.50
    4. STAYORGO - 7 SELS - 3 WINNERS- 4 LOSERS -- £0.37
    5. WYNNE1938 7 SELS- 2 WINNERS - 5 LOSERS -- £(1.52)
    6. SNUFFER - 7 SELS - 1 WINNER -6 LOSERS ---£(4.50)
    7. RABDENIRO- 7 SELS - 1 WINNER - 6 LOSERS -- £(4.80)
    8. MAXALLY - 7 SELS - 0 WINNERS - 7 LOSERS-- £(7.00)

MKGUNNER -0 SELS - 0 WINNERS - 0 LOSERS --£0.00
    MISTY4ME --3 SELS - 0 WINNERS - 3 LOSERS --£(3.00)

GOOGLE TABLE ALL CORRECT
    3RD QTR CHECKING TABLE AS AT 5/8/18
    1. MAXALLY--- 36 SELS- 9 WINNERS- 27 LOSERS - £19.00
    2. STAYORGO- 35 SELS- 15 WINNERS- 20 LOSERS-- £0.61
    3. SNUFFER--- 37 SELS- 12 WINNERS- 25 LOSERS -£(0.51)
    4. VAIGRET --- 35 SELS- 8 WINNERS- 27 LOSERS-- £(1.51)
    5. ZADOC---- 36 SELS - 6 WINNERS- 30 LOSERS - £(10.00)
    6. MKGUNNER- 30 SELS- 6 WINNERS- 24 LOSERS-- £(10.96)
    7. WYNNE1938 35 SELS -8 WINNERS- 27 LOSERS - £(14.15)
    8. RABDENIRO- 37 SELS- 9 WINNERS- 28 LOSERS - £(15.79)
    SIDV79 -- - - 14 SELS- 4 WINNERS -10 LOSERS - £(0.50)
    MISTY4ME-- 23 SELS- 3 WINNER- - 20 LOSERS - £(7.00)

GOOGLE TABLE ALL CORRECT
    edited August 2018
    YEARLY CHECKING TABLE AS AT AND INC 5/8/18
    1. SNUFFER 291 SELECTIONS --------- £34.79 UP--------0.12
    2. STAYORGO 293 SELECTIONS ------- £32.12 UP--------0.11
    3. WYNNE1938 280 SELECTIONS -------£(5.86)--------- (0.02)
    4. VAIGRET 290 SELECTIONS ----------£(50.62)--------(0.17)
    5. ZADOC 296 SELECTIONS ---------- £(52.83) --------(0.18)
    6. RABDENIRO 292 SELECTIONS ------- £(69.77)--------(0.24)
    7. MKGUNNER 270 SELECTIONS --------£(68.10)--------(0.25)
    8. MAXALLY 289 SELECTIONS ----------£(75.92)-------(0.26)
    9. MISTY4ME 218 SELECTIONS --------- £(67.93)-------(0.31)
    SIDV79 - 14 SELECTIONS------------£(0.50) ----------(0.03)
    HANSON 88 SELECTIONS-----------£(32.07)---------(0.36)

ALL CORRECT TO GOOGLE TABLE
    edited August 2018
    vaigret said:

Isnt Sid V top of monthly as he is seven from seven. ok not enough for quarterly or yearly ? or have I missed something.

tHNX FOR VWP

Hi V.

Unfortunately SID isn't recorded in any of the Auto generating tables. The way the auto-generating works mean that the same players have to be in the monthly, quarterly and yearly tables.

So it was agreed that you would just do SID on your tables until next year.

Without going into the technicalities, it would mess the formulas up if I try to include anyone in MONTHLY tables that are not in the YEARLY and QUARTERLY tables.

Hence why SID and MIST (even if they are over 70% monthly) are not on any of the auto generated tables and we rely on you for their scores/position.

Maybe I didn't explain it very clearly. It's not me being awkward, it just makes the admin harder/more error prone.

I may try and find a system that is "better" for welcoming new players mid year, but for now, we'll leave it as is.

Cheers,

G.

P.S VWP SID BTW! Apologies, I didn't see how well you'd done, until Vaigret pointed it out. Great to have you in the team, sorry you are not on the auto tables yet, I hope you will stay with us and I will be able to set you up on the auto tables in 2019. In the meantime you will still be eligible for "HALL OF FAME" entries based on VAIGRET's table's, so still all to play for on the monthly.
    Hi G

As before I know he cant be in google tables as we agreed earlier. Glad he can win Monthly if he keeps his form though. Sorted.

By the way when can you put the August results thread up. I am struggling with my checking tables at mo with all the different tables still in July. My fault I am having probs, but it is proving difficult. Will try and sort out my mess with Mk asap

Terry
    Maybe I am missing something. Isn't AUGUST table at the top of this page of the thread?
    Oh hang on, yes I need to start a new thread, and put table on OP. Sorry been away so confused myself.
    NO PROBLEM i AM SORTED NOW, THANK GOODNESS, lol

wILL PASTE ABOVE TO aUGUST WHEN YOU GIVE ME GO AHEAD
    I have updated the OP on this with JULY's tables and I am creating AUGUST's results thread now.
    I think it is all ready for you now V. Let me know if I have missed anything.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,027
    StayOrGo said:

vaigret said:

tHNX FOR VWP

Hi V.

Unfortunately SID isn't recorded in any of the Auto generating tables. The way the auto-generating works mean that the same players have to be in the monthly, quarterly and yearly tables.

So it was agreed that you would just do SID on your tables until next year.

Without going into the technicalities, it would mess the formulas up if I try to include anyone in MONTHLY tables that are not in the YEARLY and QUARTERLY tables.

Hence why SID and MIST (even if they are over 70% monthly) are not on any of the auto generated tables and we rely on you for their scores/position.

Maybe I didn't explain it very clearly. It's not me being awkward, it just makes the admin harder/more error prone.

I may try and find a system that is "better" for welcoming new players mid year, but for now, we'll leave it as is.

Cheers,

G.

P.S VWP SID BTW! Apologies, I didn't see how well you'd done, until Vaigret pointed it out. Great to have you in the team, sorry you are not on the auto tables yet, I hope you will stay with us and I will be able to set you up on the auto tables in 2019. In the meantime you will still be eligible for "HALL OF FAME" entries based on VAIGRET's table's, so still all to play for on the monthly.
    Thank you Graham, I am thoroughly enjoying being here so am definitely staying and shall do my best to get in the "HALL OF FAME" lol

Andy

p.s had 5 winners & 1 place in ATR Selector last night, spent a total of £3 in bets (21x 10p 5-folds, 7x 10p 6-folds & 20p 7-fold) & won over £160...nice
    edited August 2018
    Glad you are enjoying it Andy and congrats!

I am sure I speak for us all when i say you are a very welcome new member of the team.

I wish you all the best and hope you continue to have fun with it.
    StayOrGo said:

Glad you are enjoying it Andy and congrats!

I am sure I speak for us all when i say you are a very welcome new member of the team.

I wish you all the best and hope you continue to have fun with it.

+1