You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SAME OLD SAME OLD SKY POKER FIXED

Comments

• Options
    cowboy59cowboy59 Member Posts: 26
    Thanks Tikay10 but after a working life dealing with statistics i know how easy it is to manipulate them So i have my opinion based on reality and you will defend your site with endless statistical scenarios
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    @MattBates busted the Mini on Sunday on the direct bubble when his AA lost to KK all in pre for the chiplead pot.

#neverlucky
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited July 2018
    cowboy59 said:

Thanks Tikay10 but after a working life dealing with statistics i know how easy it is to manipulate them So i have my opinion based on reality and you will defend your site with endless statistical scenarios

Sounds a bit dodgy :D Have you been fiddling some figures? ;)
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    So Cowboy, don't support your assertion with any facts, refute statistics as facts, and just go with a you're right attitude. FWIW my all in pre AA got beat by A9o yesterday when his 9 rivered a straight and the same day when in 10th with 20 left and 13 paid, i shoved with ATc out of the button, the guy in SB who was 7th with 2k more than me insta called me with his T4d. 4 on the flop and that's all he wrote. Obv a terrible call by the player in question, but hey, **** happens. Both of those hands and my associated descriptions, might be considered quite Shakespearean in nature as "They are a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, SIGNIFYING NOTHING !' 2 hands are meaningless, your misfortune irrelevant, they as said, of a **** happens variety, as i suspect all your unsupported examples are.

c u at the tables
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    HENDRIK62 said:

cowboy59 said:

As a regular player on this site have to say yet again that the
    amount of hands that are won with absolute ridiculous cards 5-2 versus K-Q for
    example is amazing ! The statistics say say higher cards should win over 60% of the time ! However
    how many times on this site do we see exactly the opposite
    ?
    So Sky ......... we can't even get to speak to anyone within your
    organization so would be interested in your comments ?

Around 40% of the time?
    7 LOLs for a post confirming basic maths, we are easily entertained it seems!

Hi Jimi, hope all is well.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 163,286
    cowboy59 said:

Well you asked someone from Sky to comment, so I did, by asking you to produce some credible stats. In fact I asked you 4 times, & you have failed to respond with any data.

I have not asked for statistics, I asked for facts.

I'm not going to continue back & forth like Punch & Judy, if you have any credible evidence, produce it. No evidence = case dismissed. Just like real life.

One last time, I & others am trying to help you here, not have a barny with you.
  • Options
    memfnomemfno Member Posts: 461
    Who knew Matt Bates had such a wonderful sense of humour ! It is said he once fell into a barrel of thumbs.....he was smiling when he emerged !
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,357
    Hey memfo . I think you mean he fell into a field of breasts and cam out sucking his thumb...thats how unlucky poor @notittietosuckforMattbates is
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,369
    A few days ago I won 3 flips in a row v poor Mr Bates. He runs sooooo bad.

Admittedly, he has won the last 12, but I still feel desperately sorry for him...
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,357
    Hey Phil

I've just gone through a box of Kleenex thinking about that...
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,539
    edited July 2018
    madprof said:

Hey Phil

I've just gone through a box of Kleenex thinking about that...

What the barrel of breasts?
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    Essexphil said:

A few days ago I won 3 flips in a row v poor Mr Bates. He runs sooooo bad.

Admittedly, he has won the last 12, but I still feel desperately sorry for him...

That must be fake news.
  • Options
    Thanks to one and all ! I have backtracked on previous posts and it does appear that many players have intimated they have similar observations ! And Same Old Same Old response from Sky ! All the statistics in the world won't prove anything yet that is the sites only defence !
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

Thanks to one and all ! I have backtracked on previous posts and it does appear that many players have intimated they have similar observations ! And Same Old Same Old response from Sky ! All the statistics in the world won't prove anything yet that is the sites only defence !

I have now asked you twice to provide some credible evidence. You have completely ignored my question both times.

I'm afraid this is all you have managed so far;

Hi Tikay10 , take today , have played 6 games against one player and he won 5 games to one . The game i won went all in with beat hand and won . Went all in four games qwith best hand and lost .Went all in on one hand with worst hand and ;lost . This sort of thing happens on numerous times not only to me but to many other players on the site !

I suggested you provide the Hand Histories, but you swerved that too.

Take that to the GC, or an independent arbiter, & you'll not get very far, because it's meaningless in every sense.
  • Options
    cowboy59 said:

Do you still play on Sky Poker, @cowboy59 ?

If so, roughly how often, & when did you last play here? Just roughly, like.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,486
    Probably hasn’t played on Sky for a long long time.
    You’d obv have to be nuts to continue to play on a site where you think it’s rigged.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    He's playing a £1.10 HU game now, which he's just won.

Makes sense to continue to play on a site that you think is bent.
  • Options
    Absolutely amazes me that people post comments on here without taking the time to read all that has been written ! Understandable that most comments are laughable i guess !