You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** BLUE MOON GOODWOOD TRIAL PERMS FOR WEDS 01/08/18 **

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
Hi guys.

I was thinking. As this is also a new method for me. Ie not using remover's etc.

I thought, perhaps tomorrow, (WEDS) I can put some trial perms out. It will probably be useful for me to have this "practice."

TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, THEY WILL BE TRIAL ONLY, TOMORROW IS NOT A VALID ATTEMPT.

It's a very tough card, so we would never go for it in reality, even if there was a big rollover. So I don't hold out much hope. The races where I will use SP favourite will be too open as well, so it really is just to get a feel for it, and for a bit of fun, highly unlikely to be "successful"

Even if it was successful the SP accumulator would for sure pay more that the Jackpot dividend, so we would never do it for real.

If V or any others want to do their "would be" perm structures based on NAPS and/or their own opinions feel free to do so.

I will post them here, so if all NAPS and NB's can be done by 12.50pm, that'd be great.

I will probably do 4 perms totalling between £400 and £500. (JUST PRACTICE, not real ones)

Cheers,

G

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,303
    good luck mate but not too much LOL
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited July 2018
    vaigret said:

good luck mate but not too much LOL

I think, with the difficulty of the card, it will be next to impossible.

Famous last words. :=)

But it will be good to go through the process at least once before we do it for real.