You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2018-2019 Season Bets

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
edited August 2018 in Sports & Betting Chat
Became a dad yesterday for the 1st time so buzzing atm and this season any profit will be going into an account for him so looking to get goods tips and good prices

.I,ve been following Jordz on Twitter and now a cpl of pundits from his site and most of my bets will be coming from there. (Might leave Bury alone this year tho :smile: )

Obviously won,t be able to play much poker in near future but any winnings will go on bets and i,ll edit on here as i go :

Newcastle Relegated £33 6/1

Brighton Top Half £15 7/1

PFA Player of the year R Mahrez £20 50/1

Mo Salah Top Prem Scorer £25 (£5 FB for 2+ goals in game or £10 FB for hatricks) 6/1
£10 @ 11/2 (get £5 FB)

Liverpool to win Prem 4.3/1 £20 (£5FB for each win in August)

Southampton to win Prem +41 points (Handicap) 18/1 £15

Was advised to back Lacazette for top scorer at 41/1 last week but hes into 28s now. Will keep an eye on

GL

EDIT : Said i was going to avoid Bury this season but they can,t do any worse than last year and would regret it if they won

Bury to win Leaugue 2 - 19/1 £20

James Norwood (Tranmere) Top scorer 20/1 £20

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    Congratulations on the birth of your 1st child Paul. Hope everyone is well. Yes, you will need some winners/profit very soon......and for the next 18/21 years ;)

Good luck with your bets. I am doing my head in with Goodwood ATM, but will look at some footy bets later this week.

Stoke win League/promotion/top 3.....should be a banker B)
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited August 2018
    Cheers Max - I,ll look into best price on Stoke - Everyone well thx (Just trying to work out this burping game - not as easy as it looks)

Just added Bury (Thats not a tip tho) - haven,t got a clue who theyve bought or sold - they have had a cpl of good pre-season results against good opposition

EDIT : Stoke are best priced 11/2 to win it or 7/4 for promotion. Gonna hold off for now on that 1 as i,m aiming to just use profit from poker and i,ve just had no time. Hoping to play a bit next few days tho
    Added Liverpool to win the Prem after seeing an offer where you get a £5 freebet for each win in August. Only 3 games but with 2 of them at home against Brighton and West Ham i expect at least £10 back in freebets.

The same site is doing a similar offer with £5 freebets for every goal scored in August on Top Prem goalscorer market but will wait until Saturday incase of possible injuries
    EDIT - Also added Southampton in Handicap list. Haven,t got a clue what they,ll do this year but with a 41 point start over Man City ,18/1 looked a v.good price compared to other sites
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,054
    MP33 said:

Added Liverpool to win the Prem after seeing an offer where you get a £5 freebet for each win in August. Only 3 games but with 2 of them at home against Brighton and West Ham i expect at least £10 back in freebets.

The same site is doing a similar offer with £5 freebets for every goal scored in August on Top Prem goalscorer market but will wait until Saturday incase of possible injuries

Don't forget the season begins on Friday night.

GL.
    Can,t seem to edit 1st post to add selections

I managed to play my 1st tourny on Sky since the little fella was born a cpl of weeks ago and somehow managed to win it. Missed well over an hour of the game with nappy changes,feeding and a 30 minute bus ride with a dead battery so well chuffed and time to add some more selections with some off the profit.

After a slow start original picks are looking ok with James Norwood taking an early lead in the top goalscorer for league 2 at 20/1 and in the same league even Bury have picked up after a sloppy start with a convincing win away to Swindon yesterday.

Mo Salah not doing gr8 but that will come and Newcastle looking vulnerable 3rd from bottom.

Would be very profitable if the season were to end now

I,ll add some more selections this week - Any tips or good prices - plz post

edited September 2018
    Only added 1 more selection so far - £25 on Athletico Madrid to win Champs league at 14/1 . (tipped on Jordz podcast)

I can only see this price going in and as i,ve done it on the Exchange i could back against if they get close.

EDIT : 1 more bet - Its a long shot but a gr8 price - Mbappe for Top Scorer in Champs league £25 @ 20/1

edited October 2018
    Added 1 more bet. Think this is cracking value

This time last year they were favs and outscoring every other team. The team now is better imo with the same front 3 of Mbappe, Neymar and Cavanni

£40 on PSG to win Champs leaugue 10/1

(There also 2-0 up after 35 mins against Redstar looking excellent)

EDIT - 3 -0 after 39 mins (Need Mbappe to score tho for top scorer)
    No more season bets yet (Keeping an eye out) but a good night on footy and with 1 more goal from Spain could have been a gr8 night

PS

- Thought my luck was in as well after accidentally duplicating my 1st bet 3 times due to odds changing and been busy = It landed at between 88-91/1