You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** BLUE MOON JACKPOT CLUB ** REFLECTION ON THE 12/08/18 ATTEMPT AT WINDSOR **

2»

Comments

• StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys. I have invited our YEARLY NAPS table leader, Snuffer, to share a few words of wisdom regarding his process when making his NAP selections.

Vaigret and I have alluded to ours a little bit, but what does the man in form do?

I am sure we'd like to know your "secrets" Stewart, if you are happy to share your insight?

Here are a few of Snuffer's 2018 accolades:

1) Yearly Combined NAPS leader with an ROI of 14% from 302 level stake selections.
    2) Yearly GO-LIVE NAPS leader, also showing a profit after 121 selections.
    3) Largest quarterly net profit to a level £1 stake. (£28.46 in the second quarter of 2018)
    4) In the top two of Monthly leader board for 4 of the 7 completed months. (two wins and two seconds)

(As of 15/08/18)

Also consider that this is based on SP only. In reality with Best Odds Guaranteed his ROI/Profits would be significantly higher.

Cheers,

G

@Tikay10 What's the chance of Snuffer being a representative for SkyBet/SportingLife in the national NAP's tables next year?

I am being serious. He's currently showing £40.96 profit on the year, to a level £1 stake, which would top this lot!

https://www.racingpost.com/tipping/naps-table/

Would be great to have "one of our own" in the National NAPS league. (Assuming Snuffer is up for it of course.)

Anyone you can ask Tikay? We could call it "THE SKYBET BLUE MOON CLUB" or "SPORTING LIFE BLUE MOON CLUB"
    edited August 2018
    Following on from the above. Snuffer is going to post something when he gets back from holiday.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    Brilliant and sorry Im a pain G.

If people want to do and it assists ok, if they dont then nothing lost

V
    vaigret said:

Brilliant and sorry Im a pain G.

If people want to do and it assists ok, if they dont then nothing lost

V

Not a pain at all V. I think it is a good middle ground.

You have a lot of good ideas. Not least the NAP's for all six races, which was primarily your idea.

I am always open to listen to constructive feedback.

Cheers,

G