You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Strictly Come Dancing

2»

Comments

• BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    Well Joe has reached the final and now it's out of the judges hands and down to the public vote. He might not be the best dancer but I think he's the best supported - we shall see next week!
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited December 2018
    For the strictly final it is about having 2 high scoring routines in the bag and doing a fantastic new show dance. I think likeability is still very important but generally it is the best dancer or the 2nd best if the best is unpopular who wins.

Last year I had picked Joe Mcfadden from a long way out.

2 years ago I picked up a lot of money getting 10/1 on Ore after he had reached the final 3, knowing he had 2 potential 40 routines in the bag. Ore had been in the dance off twice before he won.

This year it is extremely hard to call it. Joe is the worst dancer of the 4 overall. I think Stacey is actually the most popular but her odds are too short to back her now.

For those who backed Joe from the start you have great value wp.

In the past 2 finals above there were only 3 pairs and the best dancer going in had the most dance training before the show started i.e. Danny Mac and Alexandra Burke.

This year there are 4, with 2 "trained" professionals and 2 without who have improved with a more traditional strictly journey.

Given that Faye is 8/1 and Ashley is 28/1 they both seem value, but I am only risking a small amount on each. I am doing so in the hope that the popularity factor is being overplayed and that some sensational dances will win the day.

• MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    I need Stacey to win to complete my cross-competition acca. But tempted to lay a little off on Joe.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Come on Joe!!!
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,210
    Well if he doesn't win, he hasn't disgraced himself in the final.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    ohhhhh nooo :(