You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My stats

cal69cal69 Member Posts: 34
Hi all,

Mostly play MTT and just wondered from my stats would you advise me moving up stakes or staying at this level.

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Post your stats.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,670
    cal69 said:

Hi all,

Mostly play MTT and just wondered from my stats would you advise me moving up stakes or staying at this level.

Hi @cal69

Based upon what can be seen on Sharkscope, no, if I were you, I'd stay at your current levels.

If you want to improve your numbers, first up, I'd stop playing SNG's. Sharky suggests you are a small loser over a 250+ game sample. Variance in SNG's is much lower than in MTT's, so those figures are probably about right, & maybe SNG's are not your strength.

In MTT's your numbers are MUCH better, showing a nice profit over a 500 game sample. However, 500 MTT's is way too small a sample size to take too much from those numbers. You could be the best, or you could be pretty bad - 500 MTT's does not really tell us much.

You look to be doing pretty well from what I can see, so I think my advice would be to stay as you are, but either stop playing, or improve your game, at SNG's.

Good luck bud.
  • Options
    cal69cal69 Member Posts: 34
    K0BAYASHl said:

Post your stats.