You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** BLUE MOON CLUB ** RULES FOR PURCHASING MORE SHARES THAN USUAL AND ADDITIONAL SHARES **

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
Hi guys.

I have had a couple of requests from members who have wished to purchase additional shares and this is my thoughts on it.

1) I am fine with any increase provided it does not become a sub-optimal total amount in relation to the prize pool and card configuration.
2) For example if say there was a £10K total prize pool then staking more than £500 would probably be sub-optimal
3) When there is a bigger prize pool, then additional payments are welcome, as it will give us more chance as it allows a wider structure.
4) Whilst I appreciate that this reduces the percentage share of the other members, it does also indeed give them, and the whole team, a greater chance of success and should be welcomed.
5) Going forward I will set an upper total limit specific to the attempt in question and as long as the total amounts fall within that (I am sure they nearly always will), then in general all reasonable increases will be allowed. This limit whilst not exact will be a minimum of £500 but no more than 2.5% of the roll over amount.
6) Any changes or new requests must be made and acknowledged at least two hours before the first race.
7) Just so we keep things "reasonable", I will apply a maximum total amount of £200 per person, per attempt. This will be subject to review at a later stage, particularly if we ever attempt the SCOOP6.
8) If there ever comes a time where the assigned totals are in danger of being reached then an additional process will be added, that will hopefully make things fair to all.

As a side note, even having wide coverage, is of course, no guarantee of success, so please only gamble what you can afford.

Comments