You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mastercash style league

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited March 2010 in Community Suggestions
i know sky run the grind, i have an idea that i think would be very good, how about at the start of every week 10 players are chosen to take part in a league, whereby every week on a particular night these 10 players play in the cash games, at the end of the week the top player with the biggest profit wins a prize and entry into the final (i will explain later). now i say 10 players because they can all fit on a 10 handed table, my idea comes from the million dollar cash game, whereby 9 or so of the best players would play for a day at a cash table with each other and the player with the biggest profit would be crowned champion. players can reload as much as they liked and the game would be deepstacked so you can buyin for more than 100 big blinds. the session would be 2 hours maybe? with a 5 minute break every hour. then next week another 10 players are chosen, and the thing repeats, when you have done 10 weeks you will have 10 players who will have won there respective weeks and then the winner of that 10 handed cash game will win a big cash prize? what do people think, if 10 weeks is too long then maybe every friday and saturday they could run it so means the final table would take 5 weeks to get to?

i think it would be a good idea, i might have explained it a little too confusing but i know what i mean :)